Mototeck undertail- ripped off? Are they

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
I'm afraid I'm gonna get hosed- after the posts about the deal on the Mototeck undertails for $99, I ordered and paid for one, got a "thank you for your order" from them and a link to check status. Now the website doesn't work, and the email address they gave comes back with an error message. The phone number doesn't work either.

Anyone else having this experience?
rock.gif

Anyone have a contact there?

cursin.gif
cursin.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

cursin.gif

pissed.gif

They are just notoriously slow. I would think you should be OK, but patience is a must with them.

Not at all suprised that they may be out of business. I've been trying to contact them since December. No results.

I guess someone bought them out and they are suppose to honor all orders when they get up and running. I had heard it was suppose to be March 1st. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

I'm going to give it a little more time then call my credit card company for a charge back.

I called my CC company and did a charge back. Should have funds by friday. I would contact my CC company and do a chargeback. I dont think it is worth the risk. Not only that, I dont know if there is a time limit in which you need to do it.

I have sold these same undertails for awhile.I bet this is what happened...

Mototeck had x amount of tails on the shelf in Primer,sold them at rock bottom($99) regular price is ($299) on the net while sale of company was being processed,sold the company and now Rackinmotion will have to come in and paint up all the orders they sold as now it is their company and Mototeck has all the money from the $99 ones they sold and you all will have to wait till their done and shipped...If you want a refund you better act quick with your cc cmpany or you may be waiting 6 months for them to catch up...

If anybody wants one I can contact my vendor and see if they have shelf items in any color..lmk if I can help.

I have sold these same undertails for awhile.I bet this is what happened...

Mototeck had x amount of tails on the shelf in Primer,sold them at rock bottom($99) regular price is ($299) on the net while sale of company was being processed,sold the company and now Rackinmotion will have to come in and paint up all the orders they sold as now it is their company and Mototeck has all the money from the $99 ones they sold and you all will have to wait till their done and shipped...If you want a refund you better act quick with your cc cmpany or you may be waiting 6 months for them to catch up...

If anybody wants one I can contact my vendor and see if they have shelf items in any color..lmk if I can help.
Man, you're ALWAYS there to help !!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
bowdown.gif

Do yourself a favor and do the Credit card charge back asap!!! Don't mess with refunds, as they'll make you wait until your out of the water for a chargeback. Then you're screwed. Do it now, your credit card company will refund you immediately.

I'm gonna call my CC company today and find out my time limit on a charge back.. I'll wait until the last second just to see if it actually makes it. If it does, I'll post up.. but if you want an undertail quick.. do a chargeback and go with a different model.

Wells Fargo issued me a provisional credit today. Mototeck has had the money removed from their account, so they will obviously know something is up. They have 45 days to respond to the dispute.

If I get my undertail in that time, I just have to call the bank and tell them (which I will do) and they will cancel the chargeback and issue their money back to them.

But what pisses me off, is that I did business with Mototeck, not RackInMotion (or whoever the hell they are). I don't think it's appropriate for Mototeck to act like this. They never once responded to my 20+ emails, nor did they ever announce that they were selling the business. This is shady as hell, and if I was in Canadia, I'd be over at this guys business...throwing a brick through his window.
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

But I tell you what, I will never order from anyone outside the US again.

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back