Greatest Mod Ever

cool.gif

You will probably want to get a fender eliminator and drop it a few inches. you won't believe how fast 300 horses will lift the wheel.

I like the stealth look. How much did it cost or shoul I contact Motorhead. I would definately like to have a stealthy turbo and 300 horses.

Good to hear, DJ ! Sorry we couldnt hook up when you were in OH. on your way up to Dennis, but we had plans shceduled for that Sunday and duty was ah calln on Sat.

I cant wait to see it in action this spring at our VA Roll Out.
super.gif

Ty

DJ...so much for keeping it a "sleeper" 'eh? You weren't supposed to tell everyone!

We've had a week of beautiful weather down here...bring it on down and take me for a spin!
biggrin.gif
I won't scream...promise...
laugh.gif

After riding my turbo Busa around for a few weeks now, I am convinced that the Kanji chicken scratch writing on the fairing really translates to "Yankee dog you die".
Please be careful.
Mad`

To the unknowing fool that pulls up next to you and only sees the full exhaust of your sleeper and not the blow off valve for the turbo is not going to know what is wrong with their bike as they are losing serious ground to you as you violently pull away from them!!
wow.gif
I can't wait for the stories because they are definitely going to come fast!!
biggrin.gif

That looks like a very nice setup. I want one now. How much did it cost you? And how far from Indiana would I have go go to get it installed?

Damn, bro, that is nice!  How many miles on it before you sent it to Dennis?  The temporary tag says you went from the dealership to the turbo shop!  
laugh.gif
And you no better than to post pics with the reflectors still on!
biggrin.gif
 So do the deal and post up more pics!
Took it up there as soon as I got the first service done. 'Bout 200 miles. That's a permanent plate ... Maryland plates just run HUGE like that. You got me on the reflectors ... will take them off soon ... but they do add to the stealth look huh?? More pics coming.
I can see you wanting to keep it stealthy, but how 'bout powdercoatin' the rearsets? Leave the tail, though, cause that would make me think you didn't have anything goin' on!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like the stealth look.  How much did it cost or shoul I contact Motorhead.  I would definately like to have a stealthy turbo and 300 horses.
Yep give Dennis a call and tell him what you want ... he'll hook you up.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131389185 -->

ghetto1barpumpgas.jpg

Back