Grabhandle GenI and GenII

Speedlink

Registered
I have a little question.

On my GenI Busa I had a nice grabhandle. In the meantime I have a GenII and wanted to mount one again but I noticed a strange problem.

The grabhandle for sale for the new model have the same outher size as old types. Strange is that the old model back side over is rounder than the new model. The new model is slimmer. If you put the grabhandle on the new model bike the gab between fairing an the handle is very big.
It looks like if the people who made those things had the old model in there hand and made only the attachment new.

Is this something that is known?

Therefore I want the new model grabhandel but there is only one type I know of. Or is there a grabhandle who takes care of this strange problem?

It looks like if the people who made those things had the old model in there hand and made only the attachment new.

I know.

I say 'attachement' and you say 'bolts pattern' but we mean the same.

English is not my language so I do my best to explain what I mean. If you lay the new (09 and up) stock model grabhandle over the aftermarket grabhandle (09 and up) you will see that the aftermarket is much deeper/higher as the stock one.

I you hold the aftermarket handle (09 and up) over the old stock model (99 untill 08) you will see that the are almost the same except from the bolts pattern.

I hope my explanation is better this time.

Back