GenI vs. GenII in the looks department

In your opinion, what bike looks better?

• GenI

Votes: 86 34.4%
  • GenII

Votes: 164 65.6%

• Total voters

OldMan

Registered
I've come to realize that I like the looks of the the GenI much more than the GenII. I have a white GenII and was wondering what other riders of both GenI and GenIIs feel about the looks on these two bikes.

Don't forget GEN 1,5:banana:

img_speedlink.jpg

If its a Hayabusa I think its the best GENI or GENII two different bikes. Cant I have favorites and not my favorite, its kind of like Choosing Cherry or Grape Slurpys they are both my favorites! Anything but Lime reminds to much of a Kawasaki:rofl:

Love both bikes, wouldn't mind having the head and tail lights of the Gen II. Both are slippery, Gen II to me just has better asthetics. :thumbsup: on both :cheerleader:

the only thing i wish the gen 2 had was screw on panels. i hate all the snap together parts. looks good, but they break. i have a gen 2 and i like the looks all around better, however id have a gen 1 long before i had a zx-14 on looks.

i agree with most here i love them both but voted II becuase i have one, altho i wouldent mind adding a gen 1 to keep Heidi company when im not there :whistle:

genII looks more modern and "with the times"

genI looks 90's and dated.

mechanically, both are very good!

Back