Gotta love sports cars

AZIROC

Registered
.. 1 of the boards im on is on this "rip turbo busas's" trip. basically showing videos of turbo'd busas getting spanked buy 900 hp supras.. or my favorite.. a 275hp turbo viper vs 1275rwhp TT viper. my reply of "1000 rwhp difference.. thats funny" i guess translated to "please flame me"
poke.gif

rock.gif
why bother responding: 275hp busa $20000 1275 hp viper $250000. i mean to each his own, and yes high powered cars can be a lot of fun, and yes, they will tear bikes apart on the top end, aerodynamics is huge in high speed racing. but seriously, why argue it......

-WHEELMAN

to quote some of the best "argueing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"

man, I truly LOVE mark IV supras, especially big-hp turbo ones, but jeez-why pit it against a busa n act like they accomplished sumthing? its like me (6'7" n havent played ball in like 4 years AT ALL) going one on one with Andrew Bogut of Milwaukee Bucks (7'2" Pro NBA player) (met him last night @ work after a game-nice dude, but only understand every third word; BAAAD aussie accent). I can hoop a lil bit bcuz of my size, but against Bogut- PUH-LEEZ!!! just no comparison.

n tell those viper guys the penile enlargement pills are way cheaper than their turbos....n probly work about as good at getn them chix. posers. ask'em how many times they had their cars pegged on public roads-with 1200horse, just not possible. so poo on them.:p

hahah speaking about vipers.... i raced one down 495 in massachusetts a few days ago. I stayed with him until about 180ish then he just started pulling away. I was so excited to get to race a viper though i flew by a statie going about 180, luckily he didnt attempt a chase, lol
tounge.gif

carefull in Ma. i am in just on the 508-413 border and i have seen a unmarked red firebird running radar on the pike. and he has some balls chased a friend of mine.
vader1.gif

Geeez , a red firebird ? Snakes in the grass !
laugh.gif
They drive anything these days ......

They can pick there cars here in WA we have several State Patrols that have no marking of any kind until all the lights turn on inside grill and on the dash. Some nice rides too!

Back