If You Guys Want A Good Laugh

Trainerdave

Registered
for some reason my account got messed up(I've been a member here for at least 3 years, ) and my screen name is wrong, regardless, I'm a turbo busa owner, powerhouse did most of my work, I basically just sent them a busa with a built motor trans etc, they did all the Rcc turbo stuff and guided me to buy they best tuning equipment microtech 4 bar , ams 1000 etc, I have a bike that makes over 400 hp to the tire on pump(people would know who I am of I had my screen name)

Regardless I own a new Viper, had a new C7 Z06, but didn't like it very much and went back to a 2010 ZR1, the best vette Amd my gen 5 viper are both amazing.

I am on viper and corvette forums as well and stumbled on to this post http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3824039-719-whp-z06-vs-built-yamaha-r1.html

These guys are delusional and are probably to old or scared to jump on a bike, but some are so convinced that their mildly modded cars could beat liter bikes. I laughed .... told them to come here with their "bike kills" and one particular moron said this forum is "filled with a bunch of dumb apes" will trying to argue aerodynamics of a bike vs car, some people need to be educated, go to that forum and check it out(the c7 Z06 section is the biggest bunch of moron on the net)
I would like to find someone in Texas close to one of these big mouth idiots and embarrass him, I'm in Chicago .

for some reason my account got messed up(I've been a member here for at least 3 years, ) and my screen name is wrong, regardless, I'm a turbo busa owner, powerhouse did most of my work, I basically just sent them a busa with a built motor trans etc, they did all the Rcc turbo stuff and guided me to buy they best tuning equipment microtech 4 bar , ams 1000 etc, I have a bike that makes over 400 hp to the tire on pump(people would know who I am of I had my screen name)

Regardless I own a new Viper, had a new C7 Z06, but didn't like it very much and went back to a 2010 ZR1, the best vette Amd my gen 5 viper are both amazing.

I am on viper and corvette forums as well and stumbled on to this post http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3824039-719-whp-z06-vs-built-yamaha-r1.html

These guys are delusional and are probably to old or scared to jump on a bike, but some are so convinced that their mildly modded cars could beat liter bikes. I laughed .... told them to come here with their "bike kills" and one particular moron said this forum is "filled with a bunch of dumb apes" will trying to argue aerodynamics of a bike vs car, some people need to be educated, go to that forum and check it out(the c7 Z06 section is the biggest bunch of moron on the net)
I would like to find someone in Texas close to one of these big mouth idiots and embarrass him, I'm in Chicago .

Here is how your account got "Messed up".... You sent a request for help from the email address of trainerdave1@ and we sent you the password info on that account. The account that you wanted we find out is Trainerdave which has a different email.... Had you sent us the Username in your request we would have hit the nail on the first try... Tell me when your ready and I will merge BOTH of your accounts together for you under the TrainerDave name...

upload_2016-5-20_15-33-46.png

Here is how your account got "Messed up".... You sent a request for help from the email address of trainerdave1@ and we sent you the password info on that account. The account that you wanted we find out is Trainerdave which has a different email.... Had you sent us the Username in your request we would have hit the nail on the first try... Tell me when your ready and I will merge BOTH of your accounts together for you under the TrainerDave name...

View attachment 395060
My bad , thank you for your help on my stupidity, and yes I am ready to merge.
Thank you for your help

Back