got an 04 yesterday

or 224 if you have the TRE.
Thrasher.....dude.....you'll probably never even see 200 on a stock unlimited Busa......unless you have a really long road, and a 100mph tail wind.

Just outta curiousity......where'd ya get 224
rock.gif

bought a used 04 with 66miles on it.  looks like it came right off the showroom floor, but with out the showroom cost.  

you guys are right about the power of the busa.  i took a short ride on it, than hopped on the ole V65 and took it for a spin.  there is a huge difference between the two.  the V65 is still fast, but it cant compare to the busa.  i cant believe i waited this long to buy one.  

no wheelies yet, heck i've only ran it up to 5000rpms and its still really fast.  what a bike.

bone

ol, its a blue and silver paint scheme. nice.
Congrats...I picked up an 04 Black and Purple last Saturday...I am used to riding the 750 and 1000...The Busa is smooth and very fast...Mid and Top end are a monster...I was going 50 and I nailed it..I looked up and I was doing like 160-165 in no time...I was impressed how quick the bike accellerates..This is what can get you into trouble...I rode my bike everyday last week and most of this weekend..I have 250 miles...Fast approaching 600...I love this bike..This is a sweet looking bike..I am going to spice it up a bit with a chrome whindshield and Stock chrome wheels...

or 224 if you have the TRE.
Thrasher.....dude.....you'll probably never even see 200 on a stock unlimited Busa......unless you have a really long road, and a 100mph tail wind.

Just outta curiousity......where'd ya get 224
rock.gif
monsterspeedfreak -

I have never even been close to 224, As I stated the fastest I have ever been is 160 (as indicated on my stock non modified speedo)

If you mean where did I pull the number 224 out of my head, that was a reference I made due to what I have heard the Busa will do if you put on a TRE "Timing Retard Eliminator"

But as for me? as I said. most I have ever done is 160 and not sure if I will ever go faster than that. 160 is pretty cool. And I don't see me pushing that envelope until I get some better riding gear (I.E. thicker pair of leather bottoms, better gloves)

Back