how much for an '04 LE?

AZIROC

Registered
in my quest 2 get my busa after selling the R6 i went 2 the dealer today 2 get my fix. anywho, they still have a '04 LE in the showroom (0 miles of course). i asked how much they wanted for it.. and after the FNG whipped out his price sheet, he told me $11,300.
eek2.gif
i was liek ur joking.. the '05s are now out (had 1 next 2 this 1) and he was said they hold their value. so i laughed and left.

I bought my NEW 03 anniversary on April 15 2004. So basically looking at the same exact situation, an my guess is any anniversary model of any make or model would hold a slight higher value. Anyways, $10,000 even out the door with a Busa helmet thrown in. Of course I knew for a fact this bike had been sitting on this dealers floor for a while, and he hasn't had another one on the floor since.

So I'm guessing they can do way better than that.

yea.. i didnt mean the "hold their value" comment as a bad thing. im just saying, it hasnt moved and im sure they WANT it 2 move. but 2 try 2 sell it for $11k... come on now. i can look in cycle trader for USED '04 busas for a few grand less and have less then 1000 milse on it.

Now you know what they are asking. Go back with $10k OTD w/ a helmet and extended warranty. They'll come down off that price, but you have to be willing to do a little bartering.

I bought a black and silver '05 busa for $10,700 out the door. I put some money down, but looking at MSRP, the LE is about $100 more than the MSRP for a busa that's not an LE, right?. You get a solid color and it says LE, for a hundred bucks more.. I'm sure they hold their value as they ARE limited and solid in color, after all... I think you are right, though...it boils down to how bad they wanna move it...the guy was jerkin you off.

rock.gif
You should be getting a cheaper price for the 04' ... there are no changes par say technically with the two bikes, except for the clear indicatore, but still you should get the 04 for not more than 10k
smile.gif
...Just my observation

That isn't even the 05' price, last I checked MSRP is $10,850. My local dealer is asking $9599 for 05's! Around $10k OTD seems to be the best going price for a new Busa's these days!
wink.gif

in my quest 2 get my busa after selling the R6 i went 2 the dealer today 2 get my fix. anywho, they still have a '04 LE in the showroom (0 miles of course). i asked how much they wanted for it.. and after the FNG whipped out his price sheet, he told me $11,300.
eek2.gif
i was liek ur joking.. the '05s are now out (had 1 next 2 this 1) and he was said they hold their value. so i laughed and left.
Cool. Tell them you have some friends who want to trade theirs in for close to what they paid new.

Back