I have an 04 LE 4900 Miles with the following mods:

Lowered 1" front and 2" rear
D&D Bolt ons
Reservior Covers black anodized w/ Kanji symbol
Extended 6" with swingarm extensions
EK ZZZ Chain
TW-400 Universal Paging alarm system
Clear LED Front turn Signals

Body is in excellent shape just minor scratches from riding around. I will have pics up when I have her in the for sale section just trying to think of a price???

<!--EDIT|BusaBusa00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151586863 -->

Pics along with the VIN,I'd start around 8900 and go from there,it depends on how motivated you are on selling it.Put the stock cans back on it and ebay or trash the D&D's! Ooops,did I say that?
biggrin.gif

Keep in mind you can buy a new one for $10,200 + or - a hundred bucks. I'd think you could get $8K if you put it back into riding form (Basicly stocK) Not a huge market for a busa that can't keep up with a volkswagon jetta in the turns. If it were me, I'd take all those extras off, put the busa back to stock form and sell all the goodies on ebay. Honestly, I think you'll get more money for it if it's stock?

Keep in mind you can buy a new one for $10,200 + or - a hundred bucks. I'd think you could get $8K if you put it back into riding form (Basicly stocK) Not a huge market for a busa that can't keep up with a volkswagon jetta in the turns. If it were me, I'd take all those extras off, put the busa back to stock form and sell all the goodies on ebay. Honestly, I think you'll get more money for it if it's stock?
rock.gif

+1

I'd take all those extras off, put the busa back to stock form and sell all the goodies on ebay. Honestly, I think you'll get more money for it if it's stock?
are you lost the first thing most people look at is what mods are already done to save a buck or two and still hammer the compation
umnik.gif

I'd take all those extras off, put the busa back to stock form and sell all the goodies on ebay. Honestly, I think you'll get more money for it if it's stock?
are you lost the first thing most people look at is what mods are already done to save a buck or two and still hammer the compation
umnik.gif
I think most kids would go for the curb appeal but most adults (The ones who have money to burn) would not be to interested in a stretched and slammed busa lowered two inches in the rear and one inch in the front (I think) that scrubs the foot pegs just turning in the driveway. Having the rear an inch lower than the front would make that thing go so wide in a corner you'd think you were on one of Jesse James's choppers :-) For my own use, I'd only buy that thing if it was dirt cheap and I could make a few bucks parting it out?

However, if he can find a buyer that want's a bike to go fast in a straight line he may be able to recoupe some of his money? I hope he can? It's a ##### to spend all that money on add ons and loose much of it when it's time to sell.

Appreciate the replies I guess I have some thinking to do. Im not a fan of going fast on turns and twisties thats why I went that route that I did. Once again thanks for the honest opionons...

Back