Good riding boots, what do you have?

(kml @ Mar. 10 2007,13:11)
(bigoltool @ Mar. 10 2007,12:54) Bates Sport Racer Boots Bought them brand new at the USGP at Laguabn Seca in 1988! Only issue is that my big feet keep dragging on the ground and I added Stainless plates to the toes to protect them.

Nice old school boots!!!

My next pair, soon as I wear out my present ones!
http://www.batesleathers.com/boots/

cheers
ken
These things are Awesome! Bates Quality is second to none. These boots have outlasted every other piece of riding gear I have ever had many times over! But I am thinking of adding a set of more protective newer Generation boots. I am leaning towards a set of the Sidi Vertigo Tepor boots in all black. Anybody got a line on a good deal on Sidi's? Every Net retailer has them for the same exact $275 price so???

(bigoltool @ Mar. 10 2007,21:12)
(kml @ Mar. 10 2007,13:11)
(bigoltool @ Mar. 10 2007,12:54) Bates Sport Racer Boots Bought them brand new at the USGP at Laguabn Seca in 1988! Only issue is that my big feet keep dragging on the ground and I added Stainless plates to the toes to protect them.

Nice old school boots!!!

My next pair, soon as I wear out my present ones!
http://www.batesleathers.com/boots/

cheers
ken
These things are Awesome! Bates Quality is second to none. These boots have outlasted every other piece of riding gear I have ever had many times over! But I am thinking of adding a set of more protective newer Generation boots. I am leaning towards a set of the Sidi Vertigo Tepor boots in all black. Anybody got a line on a good deal on Sidi's? Every Net retailer has them for the same exact $275 price so???
BUMP!
Anybody got a line on Sidi Vertigo Tepor boots?
bowdown.gif

I have the SIDI Corsa's and absolutely love them. Like wearing sneakers! I have also heard a lot of good things about the Oxtar's as well. Never worn them but they get great reviews too.

(Shanling @ Mar. 24 2007,10:flamethrowing:) I have the SIDI Corsa's and absolutely love them. Like wearing sneakers! I have also heard a lot of good things about the Oxtar's as well. Never worn them but they get great reviews too.
right...
those are moving up fast, and that would be my next pair...pics below...
cool.gif

9c_1.jpg

Joe Rocket Sonic.

First pair of riding boots, so I have nothing to compare them to, but I like them so far.

post-6-12321-post_12_80592_im001097.jpg

Why are you wearing camouflage gear.

I can still see you!
jump9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back