Good riding boots, what do you have?

sk8snw8s

Registered
I just received these this week and I have the alpinestars stunt shoes also. What boots do you wear?

bluegrab.gif

Attachments

• Stunt_boots.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 101
i have the icon motorhead boots and alps smx both great boots

Two pair:

ICON Super-Duty 2 boots for casual rides or social events where walking is involved and I don't want to pack my sandals to change into.

ICON_boot.jpg

+1 on the Sidi B-2's, great boot, great fit. I tried to wear them out dancing the other night but the wifey was having no part of that.....

You asked...
What boots I wear...
Seventeen years (has it been that long?) hundreds of thousands of kilometers, snow, rain, cross the continent, several failed relationships, two accidents, three resoles (try that with your made in china, sole glued on, plastic dodadded, man made "leather" boots) and countless jars of leather preservative.

IMG_0278Small.jpg

Still kicking sh1t where ever I go

cheers
ken

Sidi & only Sidi - saved my hide in a low side at the track on Monday - thank you boots.

I have a pair of Icon Street Boots, although they fit good, and seem like they would be durable, they are heavy.

I also have a pair of Setup "Vision" race boots. Very comfortable, fit is good, protection is very good, price is excellent.

Seeing those Daniese city boots above makes me want a pair, look sleek enough for a casual night out, and still offers protection.

Them Sidi's are so nice...
But my calfs will not permit them, to many seated raises in the last 10 years
super.gif

I have a pair of sidi cycle shoes that clip onto my mtn bike, there a size 58, and there MX and road boots dont go that high...

(Revolution @ Mar. 09 2007,16:55) who makes those sk8snw8s ? the first pic.
Those are "VEGA" if my memorie serves me right...and they also have little taller boots too...(I'll see if I have the pics...)

Back