Good riding boots, what do you have?

okay...got 1 from ebay...

MB2600.jpg

Sidi Sympatex On-Road - actually bought same boot 2nd time. Got about 10 years worth of hard use out of them. 100% waterproof was big sale point. And Mad Max is a distant 3rd cousin, twice removed. Added the steel toe caps.

pashnit_3.jpg

Very comfy too! Took a couple rides to break the 2nd set in, now they fit like walking shoes. Run around $260.

pashnit_2.jpg

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 09 2007,09:59) Two pair:

ICON Super-Duty 2 boots for casual rides or social events where walking is involved and I don't want to pack my sandals to change into.
I have a pair of these for the streets...also have the following for more aggresive rides...

s_mx_plus_black_310x310.jpg

Hey I went with these! They feel pretty good! Hadn't broken them in yet! STILL WAITING ON MY SEAT FROM TOBIN!! SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE ON THE 12th!!

200w.jpg

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 09 2007,15:00) And IMHO, the best boot for the buck:  SIDI B-2
Damnn Over_Easy, we must have the same exact tastes because I wear the ICON SuperDuty boot and the Sidi Tepor Evo's. And you're definitely not lying about the Sidi's. They are a very comfortable boot. But if anyone just wants an all-around everyday boot that is comfortable, then they should definitely pick up a pair of the ICON's.

(sk8snw8s @ Mar. 09 2007,13:35) I just received these this week and I have the alpinestars stunt shoes also. What boots do you wear?

bluegrab.gif
I like this boot. What brand, price, and where to purchase?
rock.gif

Joe Rocket Sonic for me.  Wife bought them for Xmas.  Can't wait to try them out ... on the bike!

823_16233.jpeg

(kml @ Mar. 09 2007,17:41) You asked...
What boots I wear...
Seventeen years (has it been that long?) hundreds of thousands of kilometers, snow, rain, cross the continent, several failed relationships, two accidents, three resoles (try that with your made in china, sole glued on, plastic dodadded, man made "leather" boots) and countless jars of leather preservative.

IMG_0278Small.jpg

Still kicking sh1t where ever I go

cheers
ken
SHOCKED.gif
Don't lie, you stole those from a German Field Army exhibit at a museum...
laugh.gif
j/k

My God, what WERE those when you bought them?!? They look like they are actual motorcycle boots by the shift lever pad, have you contacted the manufacturer about a free replacement and fat royalty check for using them as an endorsement?!?
super.gif

Bates Sport Racer Boots Bought them brand new at the USGP at Laguabn Seca in 1988! Only issue is that my big feet keep dragging on the ground and I added Stainless plates to the toes to protect them.

bates.jpg

(bigoltool @ Mar. 10 2007,12:54) Bates Sport Racer Boots Bought them brand new at the USGP at Laguabn Seca in 1988! Only issue is that my big feet keep dragging on the ground and I added Stainless plates to the toes to protect them.

Nice old school boots!!!

My next pair, soon as I wear out my present ones!
http://www.batesleathers.com/boots/

cheers
ken

(Shibumi @ Mar. 10 2007,10:34)
(kml @ Mar. 09 2007,17:41) You asked...
What boots I wear...
Seventeen years (has it been that long?) hundreds of thousands of kilometers, snow, rain, cross the continent, several failed relationships, two accidents, three resoles (try that with your made in china, sole glued on, plastic dodadded, man made "leather" boots) and countless jars of leather preservative.

IMG_0278Small.jpg

Still kicking sh1t where ever I go

cheers
ken
SHOCKED.gif
Don't lie, you stole those from a German Field Army exhibit at a museum...
laugh.gif
j/k

My God, what WERE those when you bought them?!? They look like they are actual motorcycle boots by the shift lever pad, have you contacted the manufacturer about a free replacement and fat royalty check for using them as an endorsement?!?
super.gif
They were made by Fox. That's not a bad idea though, stealing boots from a German war museum...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back