Gold Country With The ORG Today

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
What a nice day it turned out to be 7 of us org members meet today for ride to ice house we had to do another route today though because last night out of no where it snowed so ice house was a negative sorry you couldent make it Doyle
sad.gif
he couldent get out of Reno cause of the snow

but still we had 7 busas two of which are your faster silver/blue models
bowdown.gif
tounge.gif
we also had two of my friends from work go along but they always showed up last when we stopped
tounge.gif
we ended up riding around the Gold Country on some great roads with lots of turns of course and great weather as well

Thanks Bill Brian Gene Raymond Robert Terry that was a nice day of riding lets plan another sometime soon
beerchug.gif

here are the guys all showing up to go

9_29_07_org_ride_03__2_.jpg

tounge.gif

Jayabusa, if I come from Reno to ride with these guys, Fresno is next door! Watch for postings in this category and jump in next time, we'd love to have you. Beautiful mountain roads, Hayabusas, good food and great people. Raydog

Had a great time myself! Thanks Rob, and great meeting all of you. Seven Busas in a row!
bowdown.gif
Considering the weather the night before, the roads were in great shape, well, maybe just that one section...
wow.gif
I think everyone got a wiggle over that patch job!
Invitations are open any weekend (except the next one, heading to Yosemite before the passes close for the winter) so just let me know if you want to ride hiway 1, 101, 25, 198, 84, 35 or 9.
laugh.gif

lawley1_R1_036_16A__Small_.jpg

laugh.gif
, got in a tad after 5. Stopped once for a smoke and once for gas, 88 to 99 to 4 to 5 to (sheesh)....I guess it was a quick ride home. Still had some energy from that burger from Mel's I guess.
biggrin.gif
Hope everyone got in safe.

Back