The Cold Few

sick ass pics rob more pics of my dream bike that f4 mv  
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif
that dude is one blessed man, just love that bike!
bowdown.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

looked like a nice day to be out.  i had my nephews over today or i would have went. hope the down rider is alright. was the pavement wet in the hills?
ya it was Ray it was that one section where we turn left off of latrobe to go to plymouth to eat i think its called old sacramento rd. its near where those horses are and that section of 20mph sweepers i slowed down cause i was their first so evryone would see to slow down to, its got that fast straight just before it when i got to the edge of town two riders were gone so i went back and found them at the exit of the last 20

its bothering me about what happened, i feel responsible    i know i should have just gave the ole speech first but i dident want to sound like some kind of know it all or something
Robb... Don't feel bad. You are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLES ACTIONS !!!!!!!!!! I know from Personal Experaince that as a Motor Cycle Rider, you need to ride within your Limitations, and even then SH.. HAPPENS!!!!! I just Hope the Guy that Wrecked get's Back On His Horse and Rides Again. I Did'nt for 15 Years and MISSED 15 Years of Riding.
SHOCKED.gif

its bothering me about what happened, i feel responsible    i know i should have just gave the ole speech first but i dident want to sound like some kind of know it all or something
Robb...  Don't feel bad. You are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLES ACTIONS !!!!!!!!!!   I know from Personal Experaince that as a Motor Cycle Rider, you need to ride within your Limitations, and even then SH.. HAPPENS!!!!!  I just Hope the Guy that Wrecked get's Back On His Horse and Rides Again.  I Did'nt for 15 Years and MISSED 15 Years of Riding.  
SHOCKED.gif
i know, your right its just that i know those roads so well and today the road was more slick than i had hoped, especially sutter creek rd. the roads were real slick so i shoulda just set the pace and left it at that with the roads being what they were i think maybe he felt hurried and pushed a bit thats why i would slow down at those bad parts just in case, i thought he saw me do that

but i know what you are sayin' still with all that its a risk

Hi guys, good job! Sorry about the guy that crashed. Doyle

Thanks for the pic.'s !!

I'll tell you what, looking at that MV next to the Gixxer.....I'd rather have the Gixxer !!! Don't get me wrong the MV Augusta's are VERY nice, but bang for buck, I'd put that Gixxer up against anything !!! just my 2 cents.

i hear ya i know i dig the s**t out of my 1000 the guy was telling us that his 7500 mile service was due and was gonna be $900 bucks

Hope the rider is okay, but looks like you had a great ride otherwise.

Beautiful pics! What camera did you use to take those?
beerchug.gif
Thanks everyone!        its a Fujifilm z1 finepix
thumb_up.gif
That little camera takes nice pics! My point and shoot camera ia a Canon SD800 IS but was 500.00.I just checked out your Fujufilm Z1 Finepix and it looks like you can pick it up for 200.00.
I also have the Nikon D200 DSLR ,which takes amazing pics,BUT i wud not take it with me on the Busa!
Reiny

Beautiful pics! What camera did you use to take those?
beerchug.gif
Thanks everyone!        its a Fujifilm z1 finepix
thumb_up.gif
That little camera takes nice pics! My point and shoot camera ia a Canon SD800 IS but was 500.00.I just checked out your  Fujufilm Z1 Finepix and it looks like you can pick it up for 200.00.
I also have   the  Nikon D200 DSLR ,which takes amazing pics,BUT i wud not take it with me on the Busa!
Reiny
thats what i like about it to its little, just toss it in your pocket
ThumbsUp.gif

Back