A Bunch of FOG'S Riding !!!!!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Well I could not attend the Stamped this year so a couple of my Good Friends asked me to join them today. Jimbo (CCbusa05) and Russ(Pardini) headed down from Reno to meet me at 88/50. We rode down 26 to Jackson for some Grubb and then up to Pardee Lake. (Not Sure about the Pardee Spelling but who cares). Jimbo is a Madman and Russ was.............ok:whistle:

Jimbo "You are a Gentleman and a Scholar " Much Respect !!!

Your Ok Too Russ :laugh:

PS: Thanks for the Lunch Jimbo and Remember I am only about 100 Miles away

Robert

Stampede 2010 003.JPG

Stampede 2010 004.JPG

Stampede 2010 005.JPG

Stampede 2010 002.JPG

Hey Robert! Man O live, that was a great ride with a couple of even greater guys! You're my kind of man, one who doesn't take this thing called "life" too seriously, like me! I'll tell you, you guys ROCK in the twisties and that ain't no foolin'! Whew! I was kinda feeling dejected that no one had asked me to ride until I saw your post and subsequent PM telling me that you and Pardini had just decided on this ride at 10PM last night...........yikes...........waaaay past this ole boy's bedtime. Like we said, we HAVE to do this again and do it soon! I had an absolute blast. That dang Pardini took us on that up and down, bumpity-bump, tight road down towards Pardee Reservoir and had me scared you-no-whatless. First time on that one for this kid! Whew..............almost got bucked off the steed more than once. Then to add insult to injury, he tells me at the rest stop, "See there, orange-black is the fastest color!" I could do is bow and say, "you da man"! :laugh:
Anyway Robert, it was a pleasure my good friend!
Oh, FYI, and anyone else that might be in the area and interested, Pardini and I are meeting at the north end Starbucks in Carson City at 9ish tomorrow morning and will be in Markleville at 10ish.
Hehehehe..............Monitor Pass is MY playground, we'll see who has the fastest color then!! :laugh:

Awesome guys. I wish I could come ride with ya. Getting kinda board of the roads around here. :) need some new scenery.

Back