The Cold Few

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
We got together today for a cold but sunny ride BossHound, 99Vette, and JSPIN and a friend of 99Vette who couldent finish the ride, he had a get off on a turn but hes ok and im sure Don will be along soon with an update

heres some pics of the ride
smile.gif

this is our first stop lake pardee

mv_agusta_1__2_.jpg

I like the F4,just doesnt look like a comfortable ride,its really made just for the track IMO...VERY NICE BIKE THOUGH
Thanks for shareing

Thanks OZZ, JSPIN,  99Vette and 99Vett's Friend's.  Hope he is doing OK !!!  

I got home and Re-Rapped my Wrist.  I think I Over Did it a Little.  Ironically my Good Wrist and Hand hurt more than my Bad Hand.  That's what Happens when you don't ride for a little while. Anyways Good Times BRO'S.  Robb, Once again thanks for waiting for me.  When the Weather Get's Better I am going to Smoke Your A..
fight.gif

Right on! Looks like you guys had a great time, it's always fun in a group. Wish I had the nad's to get up and ride there and back but somehow, sleeping in and not dealing with the cold and 3 hour round trip just sounded better. I did ride around here and have about 20 pics I'll post in a minute. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

ThumbsUp.gif
Nice MV, sorry I missed it. Worked on bikes all day today. What lake is that? What route u guyz take?

Right on!  Looks like you guys had a great time, it's always fun in a group.  Wish I had the nad's to get up and ride there and back but somehow, sleeping in and not dealing with the cold and 3 hour round trip just sounded better. I did ride around here and have about 20 pics I'll post in a minute.  HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
cool.gif
i wished you lived closer but i dont blame ya, its hard to do long rides right now with such short days we went up sutter creek road for about 7 miles and turned around, i was sliding the rear around to much, if you just rolled the trottle a little the rear would slide instantly
eek2.gif

hurry up with those pics Bill
deadhorse.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
  Nice MV,   sorry I missed it. Worked on bikes all day today.  What lake is that? What route u guyz take?
Kent thats Lake Pardee near Jackson

we took 49 from my pad to hwy26 which is about 10 miles south of Jackson off of 49 26 gos to Poloma rd which takes you to the entrance to the lake which is a private road and lake as well
ThumbsUp.gif
it dumps you right into Jackson and onto 49
race.gif
yea that MV was sweet!

ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks OZZ, JSPIN,  99Vette and 99Vett's Friend's.  Hope he is doing OK !!!  

I got home and Re-Rapped my Wrist.  I think I Over Did it a Little.  Ironically my Good Wrist and Hand hurt more than my Bad Hand.  That's what Happens when you don't ride for a little while. Anyways Good Times BRO'S.  Robb, Once again thanks for waiting for me.  When the Weather Get's Better I am going to Smoke Your A..  
fight.gif
hope hes ok to im sure he is but you know how that stuff can go, it always hurts later and is usually worse than you first thought.... speakin' of weather, the days are now getting longer, slowly, but longer everyday
please.gif
hurry spring
please.gif

please.gif

looked like a nice day to be out. i had my nephews over today or i would have went. hope the down rider is alright. was the pavement wet in the hills?

its bothering me about what happened, i feel responsible i know i should have just gave the ole speech first but i dident want to sound like some kind of know it all or something

Back