The Cold Few

nice bikes and scenery. a bud had the MV and mannn those front forks are bigger than the busa's !!!

nice bikes and scenery. a bud had the MV and mannn those front forks are bigger than the busa's !!!
that was the first thing i noticed!    they look like tree trunks next to my gixxer!

opps double post
corner2.png

hey guys sorry it took me so long to get on here. we took him to the ER when we got home and they took a few xrays and could see a break so thats good. but it was swollen pretty good. looked like a tennis ball on the top of his foot. so he has a plaster splint on it now and has to go back tomorrow when the swelling has gone down. he will be fine tho and is already talking about getting the bike back together so he can ride again. and ozz dont feel bad at all he was riding at his own pace he just made a breaking error. i'll post a few pic in a min. thanks again guys and sorry for the damper on the day but i'll try and make it to your next ride.

hey guys sorry it took me so long to get on here. we took him to the ER when we got home and they took a few xrays and could see a break so thats good. but it was swollen pretty good. looked like a tennis ball on the top of his foot. so he has a plaster splint on it now and has to go back tomorrow when the swelling has gone down. he will be fine tho and is already talking about getting the bike back together so he can ride again. and ozz dont feel bad at all he was riding at his own pace he just made a breaking error. i'll post a few pic in a min. thanks again guys and sorry for the damper on the day but i'll try and make it to your next ride.
oh thats good to hear
smile.gif
im so glad hes ok i just felt so bad for him, its hard to look at your bike when shes banged up you dident damper the day at all and im glad hes going to be ok
muscle.gif
it was good to meet you guys!
beerchug.gif

hey guys, thanks for the great ride, can't think of a better way to end 2007!!

yesterday was the first time i really got to RIDE the new bike, and i had an absolute blast. i think it's safe to say its broken in now, especially after the last bit of latrobe
smile.gif
it's too bad i have to hang it up for a couple months, but i'll be back.

best wishes to the yzf rider, we've all been there. you'll live to ride again, and thats what counts. did anyone get some carnage pictures of the bike? we got the foot shot, so....

oh, and happy new year!!!

Sorry to hear about the fallen rider, hope he patches up okay.

Also, looks like you guys had fun, thats what its all about.

Thanks for the pics. by the way. They're AWSOME!
beerchug.gif

hey guys, thanks for the great ride, can't think of a better way to end 2007!!

yesterday was the first time i really got to RIDE the new bike, and i had an absolute blast.  i think it's safe to say its broken in now, especially after the last bit of latrobe
smile.gif
 it's too bad i have to hang it up for a couple months, but i'll be back.

best wishes to the yzf rider, we've all been there.  you'll live to ride again, and thats what counts.  did anyone get some carnage pictures of the bike?  we got the foot shot, so....

oh, and happy new year!!!
super.gif
just about the time you get back the time change occurs and the days get longer fast from then on out
super.gif
some more great loops to be had when the weather warms!

super.gif

the ground was soft so the bars and pegs and stuff didnt even bend the the windscreen frame. so he lucked out on that.

Back