Nor Cal Guys ride this sunday?

Looks like it's gonna be a warm one tomorrow, WooHoo:thumbsup:

Sunny 2.jpg

Nah, I'm doin this full speed hike to the top of Mt. Rose (10 miles)...getting into some serious shape so when we go on a mountain bike ride, I can keep up with you (or at least keep you in sight!). Doyle

Hey Ozz, I live up in the Clearlake area..Lake county...Man, I am dying to go riding with you guys but I just can't this Sunday..My question is how often do you get away for these runs? I work every other weekend at the hospital and would just love to have some busa riding buddies...thanks...2hip

Nah, I'm doin this full speed hike to the top of Mt. Rose (10 miles)...getting into some serious shape so when we go on a mountain bike ride, I can keep up with you (or at least keep you in sight!). Doyle

oh cool, im gonna send my mt bike in for a tune up broke a spoke the other day plus she need a little TLC but im ready!:cheerleader:just let me kmmow when im there...ya right, in shape? your in awesome shape my friend!:beerchug:

lets ride

Hey Ozz, I live up in the Clearlake area..Lake county...Man, I am dying to go riding with you guys but I just can't this Sunday..My question is how often do you get away for these runs? I work every other weekend at the hospital and would just love to have some busa riding buddies...thanks...2hip

`we ride quite a bit together although we havent as of late but now the weather is cooling of and its primo riding time so im sure we will ride again soon maybe in a couple weeks, we would love to ride with you 2hip:beerchug:

You know for a fellow that can't hear an alarm clock to get up and go to work every day it sure is funny that I always wake up an hour and half prior to the alarm on ride days :laugh: My unconscious mind must have it's priorities in order I guess :thumbsup: This is wierd, I'm really not a morning person.

:laugh:i have that very same problem, hate mornings but if were riding:whistle::cheerleader:

see ya in a couple hours

Ah Krap! I love Ebbet's! I remember when I used to ride ...before I owned a business. ???

Actually I was up there about 3 weeks ago and sure wish I was with you guyz today ... here's a few shots from my ride.

Sept08 EbittsPass 055.jpg

Sept08 EbittsPass 042.jpg

Sept08 EbittsPass 037.jpg

Sept08 EbittsPass 090.jpg

Sept08 EbittsPass 068.jpg

I dont know if I passed you guys or didnt go far enough. I was riding through the camp sites for about 30min. then I felt some rain drops and I turned around and headed home. Rob I tried to all you and leave a message but my service was in and out. hope I didnt mess up the rest of the ride for you guys

I dont know if I passed you guys or didnt go far enough. I was riding through the camp sites for about 30min. then I felt some rain drops and I turned around and headed home. Rob I tried to all you and leave a message but my service was in and out. hope I didnt mess up the rest of the ride for you guys

No Problem Terrell, we were concerned about you, as long as your OK everthing is cool:thumbsup: You probably didn't go far enough cause we waited bout 30-40 minutes for you near the end of the campsites, we didn't go back thinking that you had already turned around and headed for home.

Ah Krap! I love Ebbet's! I remember when I used to ride ...before I owned a business. ???

Actually I was up there about 3 weeks ago and sure wish I was with you guyz today ... here's a few shots from my ride.

Kent, sorry you couldn't make it, that is definetly a nice road, I hadn't been out in quite a while so I thouroughly enjoyed it, that was a new route for me, I'll give it a 10 :thumbsup: What was really nice is that it was like 100 degrees and there at Ebbets Pass we encountered some clouds w/very light rain, shoot it must have droped 20 degrees, made the ride that much nicer.

Last edited:

You Probably didn't go far Enough. Sorry you didn't finish with the Group Terrell. We Had a Blast on Mormon Immgrant Gap :super:

we pulled over on 4 a little way from 89 and waited but had to head down cause the rain looked like it might poor, no cell service where we were at to...you dident mess anything up but if you would have just keeped going on 4 you would have seen us on the side...from that point over to Mormom emegrant gap rd is the quick way home:thumbsup:

we got a litttle rain right at the top of the pass but as soon as we headed down it stoped:cheerleader:

and you dident mess anything up at all just glad you got back down 4 ok:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back