Nor Cal Guys ride this sunday?

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
ok i couldent make last week but this weekend im open for some twistie action...we were gonna do the Ebbitts Pass deal and since the weather is still holding up in the mountains what do you think?

Its a 250 mile loop from my door and back, just an awesome loop

we would head up hwy 50 to Mormon Emmigrant Gap Trail Rd (Genes Favorite). to Hwy 88 to Hwy 89 to Hwy 4 Ebbitts Pass back down to Angels Camp and onto Hwy 49 and home...meet at 10am at the cheveron

if thats to long a ride we can shorten it up and do Ice House or just head back down 88 to Ridgewiew Rd. to Fiddletown and do those twisties back towards Hwy 49...

Whatcha think?

Well I'm definetly gonna try and make this, really want to go but business has been so poor lately that I gotta take what I can get when I can get it, I'll see how my schedule works out Fri. & Sat. and make a decision then. Route sounds great, I did a solo ride up that way week before last, past Plymouth I took Fiddletown Rd. to Shaleridge Rd. to 88 to you guessed it Morman Emmigrant Gap Trail Rd. then back on 50, pretty cool but just not the same as riding with a group. Hope to see you guys Sunday.:thumbsup:

What pace do ya ride? Is that the Eldo Hills Chevron?

its a ride your own ride deal, we never leave anyone behind and if a few guys break out we always wait before making any turns off the road were on we will have a sweeper behind too just to make sure we dont loose anyone

I sure hope you can ride with us im sure you will have a great time...we usually eat somewhere along the way to:beerchug:

oh ya, its the cheveron Eldo Hills on latrobe rd. next to the hyway:beerchug:

rob

its a ride your own ride deal, we never leave anyone behind and if a few guys break out we always wait before making any turns off the road were on we will have a sweeper behind too just to make sure we dont loose anyone

I sure hope you can ride with us im sure you will have a great time...we usually eat somewhere along the way to:beerchug:

rob

+1 and I am Speaking From Experiance. Although Sometimes ROBB (OZZ) is Either READING A BOOK or Greasing His Chain by the Time I Get There :shocked:

:laugh: if i dont get there first i wont have time to lube my chain, you know how much i like doing that:laugh:

:laugh: if i dont get there first i wont have time to lube my chain, you know how much i like doing that:laugh:

Little TOO MUCH INFO there ROBB. What you do in your Private Life is Your Business :whistle: I just Like Riding With You ROBB :thumbsup: :laugh:

Damn i'd like to make this! I have YET to put a REAL GOOD ride on my busa :banghead: :devil: DAMMIT, Let me see if i can get out of my Plans :please: for Sunday? I will post back if i can make it???

Damn i'd like to make this! I have YET to put a REAL GOOD ride on my busa :banghead: :devil: DAMMIT, Let me see if i can get out of my Plans :please: for Sunday? I will post back if i can make it???

man i hope ya can go it will be a nice ride, hope to see ya :beerchug:

rob

Sounds good. My Sunday is open, pencil me in. I just don't want my pic posted on the .org as I'm diggin' my license otta my wallet with the MAN lookin over my shoulder. :poke:

not one of us has ever got ticket we behave:thumbsup:, thats why we head up to these roads were we can play a little and its much safer, theres no squids in the group we have been on these roads alot and know em well, heck alot of times we just cruise thru the woods and just take it all in

like at Big Trees even got a Harley in there:cheerleader:

big trees-69 (2).jpg

big trees-19 (2).jpg

What pace do ya ride? Is that the Eldo Hills Chevron?

Im honda rebal slow and they always wait for me

Im gonna see if I can make it, I love 88 plus I haven't been on a ride with my Busa brothers in a while.

hope to see ya sunday Terrell!! we will have a good ride and were going to get great weather to:cheerleader:

Back