NOR CAL guys

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Well the weather got the best of us last weekend so lets try this again

Heres what im thinkin'
idea3.gif
....meet at latrobe cheveron at 10:00 and then head for Fiddletown and work ourselves over to 88, all twisties of course, then head up 88 to mormon immigrant gap trail rd. and thru pleasant valley back over to plymouth for some ribs at Incahoots
muscle.gif
we wont eat before we ride but after we ride this time Incahoots is just down the road from the Dead Fly Diner

its about 140 mile loop and the temp should be around 80 and sunny
ukliam3.gif

I'm puting in a sliding door on Sat.(plus I just got back from 5 days away) Rob....but the next ride after that...I'm in! Doyle (I'm free after our June 6 HS Graduation).

I'm puting in a sliding door on Sat.(plus I just got back from 5 days away) Rob....but the next ride after that...I'm in!    Doyle (I'm free after our June 6 HS Graduation).
Right on june 6th!, i figured you would be wiped out after that 5 day haul but YES!, lets plan for some foothill twisties after the 6th and some good grub to!
ThumbsUp.gif

this just in theres is a motorcycle demolition derby in plymouth this saturday and sunday at the fair grounds as well as a stunt show and other events it gos on all weekend

you can see more at www.annualmotorcycleexpo.com

i figured since we were going to plymouth for ribs anyway we could take a look of course on the other hand Incahoots might be packed if it is then we can head 15 miles to P-ville on 49 and get grub there and shoot down 50 home

Gotta Work SAT Guys. If you guys can make it a Sunday Ride........... ??    I am In.  Otherwise Gonna Have to PASS
sad.gif

guess what i got from the brown truck?

my new camera mount for my video camera gos on the gixxer (rear mount) and you guys will be in it a lot
cool.gif

well anyways saturday its gonna have to be

10:00am latrobe cheveron if anyone is interested let me know
beerchug.gif

roooobbbb i ccant make it sat, ive been waiting to that ride man you cant do it this sat of all weekends.... now im really angry at my job.
firedevil.gif

Back