ATTN: NOR-CAL Riders

Just got done prep'n the bike, all polished up, chain cleaned and lubed, and lookey what I got today..........
HOT DAMN!!!! I'M READY......... IS IT SUNDAY YET!
drools.gif
Now You Look Like a Real BAD A.. Sportbike Rider !!

laugh.gif

Ya these Track Pants are sweet, they dont fit anything like the Bat Leather Pants, the waist actually fits around your waist and not your belly so that you can get the proper size, amazingly they fit kinda snug but very comfortable and I havn't even applied any conditioner yet, I think I'm really gonna like these.
thumb_up.gif

Ya these Track Pants are sweet, they dont fit anything like the Bat Leather Pants, the waist actually fits around your waist and not your belly so that you can get the proper size, amazingly they fit kinda snug but very comfortable and I havn't even applied any conditioner yet, I think I'm really gonna like these.
thumb_up.gif
I Guess with these New Pants..."Pocket Pool" is oughta the Question ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
I Guess with these New Pants..."Pocket Pool" is oughta the Question ?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
DOH!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

got my new rocket GPX gloves yesterday
super.gif
just waiting on my new Kobe suit
muscle.gif

gloves_15__2_.jpg

Just got done prep'n the bike, all polished up, chain cleaned and lubed, and lookey what I got today..........
HOT DAMN!!!! I'M READY......... IS IT SUNDAY YET!
drools.gif
thumb_up.gif
me likey alot!   those are nice Gene but now your gonna have to go to the track with us
super.gif
Rob, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it this time, been promising my son a quad trip to Sand Mountain, I believe it gonna work out to be that same weekend. Should be a lotta fun, shoot I havn't ridden anything but the Busa since Dec 06 when I came down with Busa Fever
laugh.gif

super.gif
muscle.gif
Those look nice, I stoped by the new "HUGE" Cycle Gear the other day just to look around, !BIG MISTAKE! Ooohhh look Held Gloves only $159.00.... Somebody Stop Me!!!!!! For Gods sake, nobody warned me about the gear obsession.
tounge.gif

super.gif
muscle.gif
Those look nice, I stoped by the new "HUGE" Cycle Gear the other day just to look around, !BIG MISTAKE!  Ooohhh look Held Gloves only $159.00.... Somebody Stop Me!!!!!! For Gods sake, nobody warned me about the gear obsession.
tounge.gif
Holy Crap!!!!!!! I went and spent like $200 on Under Armour the other day, underwear for god's sake! This is gettin way beyond practical
crazy.gif
But man am I havin fun!
smile.gif

oh cool, how is that new cycle gear i hope they have a better selection of gear and stuff cause that old one on madison never had anything they always had to order it gear is fun to buy, you aren't going to believe this but with my new Kobe i have 7 jackets and that makes 8 yep, someone needs to get me down to that Rollie hills treatment center for some gear therapy for addicts and sober me up!!!!
cool.gif

oh cool, how is that new cycle gear   i hope they have a better selection of gear and stuff cause that old one on madison never had anything they always had to order it   gear is fun to buy, you aren't going to believe this but with my new Kobe i have 7 jackets and that makes 8   yep, someone needs to get me down to that Rollie hills treatment center for some gear therapy for addicts and sober me up!!!!
cool.gif
That place is frickin huge, the Wal Mart of Clcle Gear Stores, well maybe not as big as Wal Mart but it's big, large selection of apparel, both dirt & street, increased selection of parts & accessories too, they were still setting up when I was there but it's lookin pretty good. I got a special sale catalog in the mail, good deal on the Qualifiers, think I'm gonna pick up a set to have on hand, just gotta keep myself from wandering while I'm in there, wanted to buy another Shoei while I was there the other day, like I really need another new helmet, but this one's got really cool dragons on it.
tounge.gif

thats good cause im gonna go there tomorrow i need brakes were the qualifiers 129 for a rear and 89 for a front, ray was saying they were that cheap

oh and i have only four helmets so hmmmmmmmm
cool.gif
$$$$$$$$$$$$
firedevil.gif

i dig em thats all i been runnin on the busa and i have a set i picked up in folsom for the gixxer for fernely

they feel great and wear good to
thumb_up.gif

just finished putting my sliders on and my new front brakes went over to that new cycle gear WoW! its huge! its a bad place for me to be going back out to hook up the camera now
thumb_up.gif

its broke and i got a new one today but haven't got the sims card to work
guns.gif
it wont recognize any of my numbers

Back