Attn: Nor cal riders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can go thru Sierraville over to truckee but will after that prolly just head home on 80

I gotta excuse myself from this one. I've got scheduled maintenance at the colocation Saturday night that will last till about 6am Sunday.

Sorry guys, wish I could make it.

Im gonna have to bow out this time around guys, something has come up that i cant ignore, next sunday will work if you can still all make it, im sorry:banghead:

ABORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Guest of HONOR has Rescheduled once Again :moon: You know I think I am Going to Sell my BUSA and M109 and buy a HARLEY :dunno:

speaking of nor cal anyone have a newer chinese scooter laying around ? I know it seems like a silly question but I need to borrow one for about a week actually possibly a few diff scoots and no this is not a joke

you can get the bulbs at walmart, H7 is the low beam and 9005 is the high beam, bring it up to my place and i can replace it for ya in 10 minuets:thumbsup:

Thanks Robb. I'll definately need your help, so dont think you can get out of it... cause I'll just show up at your door like a lost puppy.:laugh:

I'll be watching this thread closely................thanks guys!

Hey Jim, How about something like this? Hope the link works.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/ridePlanner.jsp?locale=en_US

Meet you at Hwy 88 and Mormon Emigrant Trail at the rest area, just up from Hwy 88. Run up to Georgetown via Ice House/Wentworth then back south towards the lower foothills. This route would give everyone lots of places to opt out and shorten/lengthen the miles. You could get back on to 88 cribbage bound in several spots.

Link dosen't work, hang on.

Guess I can't link it, PM me an E Mail and I can send it.

Last edited:
Hey Jim, How about something like this? Hope the link works.

Harley-Davidson - Ride Planner

Meet you at Hwy 88 and Mormon Emigrant Trail at the rest area, just up from Hwy 88. Run up to Georgetown via Ice House/Wentworth then back south towards the lower foothills. This route would give everyone lots of places to opt out and shorten/lengthen the miles. You could get back on to 88 cribbage bound in several spots.

Link dosen't work, hang on.

Guess I can't link it, PM me an E Mail and I can send it.
That would be ideal! Keep me posted on this proposal. I think I know where you're talking about, there is even a rest room and large parking area there.

That would be ideal! Keep me posted on this proposal. I think I know where you're talking about, there is even a rest room and large parking area there.

That's the place.

Talked to Bosshound he's out, so maybe postpone for a week and give the the boyz an opportunity to butter up the boss, I mean their woman and get permission? :poke: Mine just asks what day are you riding? Just wants to know how much time she has to get that wind screen clean. :whistle:

COME ON Guys It's my Anniversary this Weekeend :rulez8bn:

I almost Forgot till the Wife Reminded Me :stoopid:

Yeah, next week would really be good for me! I only have one good ride left in my aging front tire anyway and Pace, me and the guys are heading for Quincy and Bucks Lake Tomorrow (Sat). I haven't been to Bucks Lake yet. The members of one of the local sportsbike clubs say that stretch between Quincy and Bucks Lake is one of the best out there?! We'll see about that.........

Later,

Jimbo

next weekend is a possibility but with my schedule it's hit and miss seems like all I do is work when I'm not workin :whistle:

Next weekend I'm going to be at Thunderhill for the weekend. If you drive by stop in and comiserate with me in the searing heat. If they try to charge you entry fees tell them you're just driving through and not staying for the BBQ. (but you can stay :))

Back