Nor Cal Guys ride this sunday?

Awesome ride! Can't wait to do it again. Where the hell did those spy sat. pics come from? Strange things happen when Rob disappears into the woods. :poke:

As far as I know know we never even hit the max posted. Then again, I never had a chance to even look at the speedo, as I was too busy trying to keep Rob and Gene's taillights in sight. :whistle:

ya i dident know he was mouthin off to Gene, the jerkoff already wouldent move over when i was splitin lanes, honestly i have had my fill off weekend bikers in the hills:banghead:

Awesome ride! Can't wait to do it again. Where the hell did those spy sat. pics come from? Strange things happen when Rob disappears into the woods. :poke:

As far as I know know we never even hit the max posted. Then again, I never had a chance to even look at the speedo, as I was too busy trying to keep Rob and Gene's taillights in sight. :whistle:

:beerchug: lets do another in a couple weeks, we will keep it a little smaller and do more of the less traveled roads, like up behind Fiddletown there are some great little roads to play on:thumbsup:

Yeah what was up with that Bonehead in Placerville. Was he blocking us? Or just couldn't get his Hog to split lanes?

Blocked me intentionally just because his bagger was too fat to fit through traffic, looked right at me and called me an ASS.......Whatever Moron.:rofl:

Blocked me intentionally just because his bagger was too fat to fit through traffic, looked right at me and called me an ASS.......Whatever Moron.:rofl:

That's how it looked to me he couldn't make it and wasn't about to let us by no matter what. That right shoulder disappeared like a freakin magic trick.

That's how it looked to me he couldn't make it and wasn't about to let us by no matter what. That right shoulder disappeared like a freakin magic trick.

ya he wouldent let me by so i dogged him a little then passed him on the right

i would normally never do that but i could tell he was being a complete jerk and obviously he did it to all us...i just dont get why someone would do that:dunno:

Tell Me About it . Nice Riding with you RUSS :super: and in case you did'nt get the Message NICE BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ya he wouldent let me by so i dogged him a little then passed him on the right

i would normally never do that but i could tell he was being a complete jerk and obviously he did it to all us...i just dont get why someone would do that:dunno:

He Probably was DRUNK !!!! His Head was moving around like some Kinda Drug Addict. He Officially Can Kiss My....:moon:

Tell Me About it . Nice Riding with you RUSS :super: and in case you did'nt get the Message NICE BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, all the bikes were lookin' good. That was the best 310 miles I've put on her so far. Haven't been thru those parts in a long, long time.

Rob is it too late to remind you to turn the camera on?

Rob is it too late to remind you to turn the camera on?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: funny you should say that:laugh: i just looked out the back window and (havent put the bike away yet) saw the camera light flashing in the dark telling me that i never shut it off:laugh:

got lots of video of the roads and my back yard:rofl:

Rob is it too late to remind you to turn the camera on?

:rofl: funny you should say that:laugh: i just looked out the back window and (havent put the bike away yet) saw the camera light flashing in the dark telling me that i never shut it off:laugh:

got lots of video of the roads and my back yard:rofl:[/QUOTE]

POST it Brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

got lots of video of the roads and my back yard:rofl:

POST it Brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

i dont have a way to do it:down:

Back