Arizona Morning Ride Sunday June 1st

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Heres the plan.  Meet at the Circle K (Shell) just west of Hwy 87 at 6:00am with kickstands up at 6:30.  Head up hwy 87 to hwy 188 and on to Pumpkin Center for breakfast.  Theres a great resturant there (great food and plenty of it).  After breakfast continue on hwy 188 into Globe.  From Globe head down to Winkleman on hwy 79, and then on to Superior on hwy 179.  From Superior take US 60 back down the hill and home.  The ride is about 235 miles.  Kind of short, but nice.... I figure we should be back down the hill around noon.

Sounds like a nice ride, and a good idea on the early start!

Too far off for me to commit to, at this time.

You want to meet at the intersection of 87 and? I'm over on the west side, and I don't know the area you want to meet at that well.

If you can make it that would be great. Like I said, we should be back in town by noon. The easiest way to get to the meetup point from the west side is to take the 101 to Shey. Exit Shey and turn left. Just stay on Shey all the way to hwy 87, (it comes to a T) just before the 87 on the right hand side, there is a Circle K (Shell). That's a good starting point. Hopefully, that makes sense.. Hope you can make it. Danny

I know exactly where you are talking about now.

Cool deal, I hope I'm able to make it!

Yeah, its a nice summer ride as long as you can get on the road early.

I'll bumb this one time, and if theres no interest, I'll let it die.

+1 Sounds like a good ride.
kickass.gif

Cool, its a nice ride, and the resturant has a great breakfast.

Roadthing and justanova both said they would try to make it, but nothing definate. Even if theres only a a few of us it will be a great ride.

If I dont get rid of this cold I have before then I probably wont go, I have been hacking up some wicked lung butter and I dont thik that would be real good inside the helmet. but I will let you guys know either way.

Back