Attn: Any nor cal riders !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I know it's a Short Notice but Gene and I are Goin to Ride Tomorrow. If any one is interested meet us at the Chevron on Latrobe / 50 in El Dorado Hills 9:30 AM. Don't know where we are Goin but the Dead Fly Diner for some Breakfast is the First Destination. I am Bringing the BUELL so this will be a SLOW Ride (BABUSA).........................Gota Break Her In :thumbsup:

Should look a little something like this tomorrow.

250.jpg

254.jpg

238.jpg

271.jpg

315.jpg

324.jpg

327.jpg

330.jpg

339.jpg

350.jpg

Aw. Would love to join you but my wife has other ideas.

And not the sort I would prefer. More like, cleaning.

Yeah. Marriage is awesome.

I know it's a Short Notice but Gene and I are Goin to Ride Tomorrow. If any one is interested meet us at the Chevron on Latrobe / 50 in El Dorado Hills 9:30 AM. Don't know where we are Goin but the Dead Fly Diner for some Breakfast is the First Destination. I am Bringing the BUELL so this will be a SLOW Ride (BABUSA).........................Gota Break Her In :thumbsup:

Have a good ride bro!!!

Wish I would have found out sooner...I'll pm you my # so in the future, I might find out before the ride starts. lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah Can you believe this weather? Should have been snow at that elevation for early November but there wasn't, no wet shaded corners or even those slippery pine needles, just blue skies, 70 degrees and beautiful dry mountain roads.

Today it was three Buells and a Busa, I'm not used to leading the pack but hell somebody's gotta do it. Not a lot of pics today but really nice to get out and meet some new folks and rack up some more miles on the old new Busa.

On our way home right after Bosshound took his offramp we were on the freeway slowin them down from around 90 to an even cruzin speed of 80 mph when not one of us saw the CHP sittin on his bike pointing his radar gun right at us, oh boy yippie!!! here we go again!!! He comes up on us and motions for all three of us to pull over which we do. CHP getting off his bike says "nobody's getting a ticket today, just gonna give you guys a warning. Gotta make it look like I'm actually doin something out here all day, got 2 of ya doin 80 and one doin 84, just keep it under 80 and you'll be OK, then proceded to ask where we rode today, if it was a good ride and so on. gave us our licenses back jumped on his bike and speed off leaving the three of us standing there all looking bewildered saying WTF was that all about? What a cool CHP! This section of highway I believe is posted 70 and the flow of traffic averages 75-80 so I think that might have influenced him somewhat but still usually when they gotcha, they write it.

364.jpg

365.jpg

366.jpg

367.jpg

I had a great time Gene. Except for the Engine Light coming on after I got Gas. I think I Overfilled it and set something off because it ran like a Raped Ape ALL DAY. BUELL What a Bike :bowdown: Thing just DROPS into the Corners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Guys are Lucky you did not Get a Ticket. Highway 50 is NOT the Place to Speed :whistle: Next Time we Ride I will Post it Up a Little Sooner. Glad to See ya back in the Saddle Gene :woot:

yeah a little sooner I might (not likely but possibly) have been able to make it glad you guys had a good ride and no tickets :thumbsup:. However in another week and a half I'm taking time off (first vacation from all of my jobs this year) so if anyone's up for a saturday or sunday ride I'm all for it. I won't have to worry about dragin my @ss outta bed after working till 3 in the morning. I really need to up my seat time if not I'm gonna make another reno run for the heck of it. Soooooo if you guys are around and wanna take a nice long ride let me know. :beerchug:

Back