ATTN: Nor Cal Riders-Post Turkey Day Ride !!

The fam just left. Sucks because the weather today is PERFECT for a ride. Oh well... next time.

Well it was Pardini (Russ) Myself and Brian Today. Kairless was a NO SHOW !!!!!!!!! I guess he woke up late and Tried to Meet Us at Mels but we Ended up at the DEAD FLY Place again. SORRY Kairless :please: Those Dead Flys are acutally Pretty Good :eh:

Anyways I got only a Few Pics so Enjoy. Russ has More and Brian took some too so I will try to get Brians FOTOS from the Buell Forum. Thanks Russ for Leading the Pack at a Good but Not to Freakin Fast Pace. Need to Adjust the Buell Suspension to Fit my FAT AZZ :laugh:

November Run 001.JPG

November Run 002.JPG

November Run 004.JPG

November Run 005.JPG

November Run 006.JPG

Well it was Pardini (Russ) Myself and Brian Today. Kairless was a NO SHOW !!!!!!!!! I guess he woke up late and Tried to Meet Us at Mels but we Ended up at the DEAD FLY Place again. SORRY Kairless :please: Those Dead Flys are acutally Pretty Good :eh:

Anyways I got only a Few Pics so Enjoy. Russ has More and Brian took some too so I will try to get Brians FOTOS from the Buell Forum. Thanks Russ for Leading the Pack at a Good but Not to Freakin Fast Pace. Need to Adjust the Buell Suspension to Fit my FAT AZZ :laugh:

That last pic is of me and Rene, aka The man that nearly killed Pashnit and his Killer Connie. :whistle:

Hey Tim, I'd LOVE to see that vid. :poke:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back