ATTN: Nor Cal Riders-Post Turkey Day Ride !!

Hwy 88...

103_3113.jpg

103_3130.jpg

0614091301a.jpg

l_66eb259c4ea1405684e1aaf3b0f892af.jpg

0614091624b.jpg

Looks like it's just you and me Boss. See ya at 9:00.

Anyone else? Post up, we won't be waitin'.

Just found out the Fam is not leaving till about noon tomorrow so I have to sit this one out. Hope you guy's have a wonderful time and be safe!

Dang it, I always see the thread too late. I got plans for Sunday or I'd so be there.

Ride safe and enjoy. Oh, remember, CHP has been extra-heavy for the holiday traffic.

Dang it, I always see the thread too late. I got plans for Sunday or I'd so be there.

Ride safe and enjoy. Oh, remember, CHP has been extra-heavy for the holiday traffic.

Cancel Them Plans on the Account of your MAN CARD being Revoked :rulez:

Just DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader:

It Does'nt Matter What Direction Because It WILL be in FRONT of YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! This Buell is BAD ASS :bowdown:

Yep, your the point man. I'll try to keep up. What time we gonna be at Mels? 9:47? Damn that's late the locals will be out in full force.

Will be looking for you Terrell.

Tea and Crumpets on the menu tomorrow Butthead?

Cancel Them Plans on the Account of your MAN CARD being Revoked :rulez:

Just DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader:

Oh that just hurts :moon:

I'm going shooting and prepping for the 25-hr endurance race next weekend so I think my mancard is renewed for another time. Next time I wanna be there. Next time PM me will ya? Jeez, V-town ain't that far away. I can make it over in about an hour.

Yep, your the point man. I'll try to keep up. What time we gonna be at Mels? 9:47? Damn that's late the locals will be out in full force.

Meeting at the chevron 9am right?

...What time we gonna be at Mels? 9:47? Damn that's late the locals will be out in full force.

Wow, 9:47??? Do they still serve that late?
If I oversleep maybe I'll break bread with ya all... on the other hand I may be heading home about the time you folks get to Jackson, should have a couple hundred miles on the ticker by then...

ButtHead

Stop Being SUCH a GIRL and SHOW UP :laugh:

WHAT??!! LMAO

Well... From what I'm reading you will be on a Buell tomorrow so if you guy's leave at 9 and I leave Sac at noon... I just might catch up to you before you hit Jackson. :whistle: I'm just sayin...

Should I call AAA now and give em a heads up of your location tomorrow?

(lol I am sooooooooo kidding)

:rofl:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I over slept. I shot up to P-ville in hopes of catching you guys at Mels, didnt see any bikes so I just came home.

Back