Nice Ride Today

Kewl pics Ozz. Did you make up yer mind about the exhaust on the 1K?
yes sir i did! i ended up ordering from fuelmotousa and got the TRC carbon and the PC to go with it
jump9.gif
i cant wait, should be here this week
ukliam3.gif

Kewl pics Ozz. Did you make up yer mind about the exhaust on the 1K?
yes sir i did!    i ended up ordering from fuelmotousa and got the TRC carbon and the PC to go with it
jump9.gif
   i cant wait, should be here this week
ukliam3.gif
thumb_up.gif

clap.gif

drools.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Post up pics when you get 'er installed. And ride report (even though I already know how she handles w/the TRC).
you bet!!
ThumbsUp.gif
im fired up about it
muscle.gif
hopefully next weekend i will be hearing its sweet sweet sound
super.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Nice pics! Spent most of the day on hiway 25 south of Hollister. Very few fall colors so no pics. Everything was just B R O W N. Nice ride though, ran out of straightaway around 170 in 5th. Had a real good time!
please.gif
whistling.gif

DSC01449__Small_.JPG

Nice pics!  Spent most of the day on hiway 25 south of Hollister.  Very few fall colors so no pics.  Everything was just B R O W N.  Nice ride though, ran out of straightaway around 170 in 5th.  Had a real good time!
please.gif

whistling.gif
thats what i noticed today, the trees are starting to change dont think i have ever been on that one before hwy 25 used to ride my CR500 at Hollister Hills though
super.gif
sure like your Busa
thumb_up.gif

Hi Rob, Do these Gixxer improvements mean I'll never get to ride with you when you're on the Busa? Doyle

nice pics rob so are you getting some yosh pipes for k6 ? also that upper and lower is about $600 with all the stickers on them.
thumb_up.gif

yep got the yoshi and a PC on the way not gonna worry about the panel, screw it i can live with it for now also got a comp werks fender kit coming
cool.gif

Nice PICS OZZ. Too bad you couldn't join " Ranch41 " and I to Vallejo. We had a lot of Fun but we didn't have time to take PICS because we were Riding SOO FAST

Back