CHP!

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
NAAAA, just kiddd'in but the guy in the truck isent to happy he got ticket
wow.gif
Greyrocket (John) and me did a little ride today

we went to mels for lunch and then on up to the lake mels is in Jackson off of HWY49 it was just an awsome day weather wise here are a few pics
biggrin.gif

John at Mels we just pulled in and then the CHP

10_29_06_ride_01__2_.jpg

That looks like a nice place to ride. And why didnt yall go threw the trails in that last pic?!
super.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you had a great day for riding. Was nice here in Kansas City too. My wife and I took a ride on our bikes around the lake. When we got back, she told me she was ready for a bigger bike. Looks like Santa better do some shopping.
smile.gif

(V8N3T @ Oct. 29 2006,17:14) That looks like a nice place to ride. And why didnt yall go threw the trails in that last pic?!  
super.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
dont have a green sticker
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 29 2006,17:18) Thanks for the pics. Looks like you had a great day for riding. Was nice here in Kansas City too. My wife and I took a ride on our bikes around the lake. When we got back, she told me she was ready for a bigger bike. Looks like Santa better do some shopping.
smile.gif
sounds like its gonna be a good xmas
jump9.gif
it will never fit under the tree
wow.gif

Seeing those pics makes me want to move back well all except for the CHP. I would prefer the CHP over this police force in Bosnia.

(Projekt @ Oct. 29 2006,17:34) Seeing those pics makes me want to move back well all except for the CHP. I would prefer the CHP over this police force in Bosnia.
It always makes your heart skip a beat when he pulled in i Thought "oh no, not us" i be its a tough life over there
guns.gif

Back