ATTN: Sacramento Riders !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
John (GreyRocket) and I are going to Ride this Saturday. Anyone want to Join Us ? I am going to Prove Once and For All that the 08 is Not any Faster then the GEN1 :poke: Thinking about 80 to 49 all the way down to Jackson and Beyond.................:race:

Leave about 10:00 or 11:00 :40__s:

I would love to but my poor ole bus needs major tender lovin care this weekend im going to be working on her saturday shes running rough these days

I'm going up to Donneville for breakfast on Sunday morning (by my poor little self).
Doyle

NO YOUR NOT ! Heck Even a FAT GUY Like Myself Can Ride TWO DAYS in a Row :thumbsup: Details DOYLE !!!

I would but my 10th grade daughter has her first tennis tournament of the season on Sat. and daddies have to be good daddies!

Im down to ride, let me know what day think I have the weekend off

you guys want to do Thill sept 22nd?:cheerleader:

your gonna love T-Hill I hear its silky smooth, I have a friend that just did a track day there

4balls.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Im out, I got tix to the races tomarrow. Sunday I have a date with a SBC, have to get my car running before the rainy season hits.

Robert i will go sunday but tomorrow is maintance day so solo your butt up here if your bored and we will go sunday whats the deal Mr. Doyle you going to Downieville?

Yeah, I'll probably run up to Downieville on Sun morning but not a real ride....just 2-3 hours total, from my side! That way I can still get some bicycle riding in on Sunday afternoon.

Back