6 Busas' to Downieville

Good work Rob. Thanks for leading the expedition again today. Hope everybody got home safe.
My Pleasure
beerchug.gif
im sure they will all check in soon
muscle.gif

Looks like a great ride! Some very nice weather you have out there.

I've atached one of my fav Downieville photos....the Gallows. Last woman to be executed in CA.

gallows.jpg

Looks like a great ride
beerchug.gif
Hope to get out West next year
don't know if I will bring the bike though going to see family.

I had the Time of My Life Gentlemen.  I was Kinda Slow in the Twisties but made up for it in the Strait Aways
laugh.gif
race.gif

I say we plan our Next Expedition SOON before the Rain Comes. Kinda make it our Last Hoorah for the Season.
super.gif

PS: OZZ, Sorry I passed you on the last stretch of 65 but I couldn't Resist the AWESOME POWER of the BUSA !!!! Besides as you have allready Experianced, Red/Black is the have the Fastest Color
poke.gif

Thanks for sharing your ride with all of us you guys, I'm really looking forward to my next ride with ya'all. Work this week then Disneyland next week...then I start pressuring you guys for a ride! CU soon, Doyle

This is were we all talked OZZ out of Jumping off the Bridge. " Blue and Gray BUSAS are still Fast ROBB "

PA130043.JPG

I had the Time of My Life Gentlemen.  I was Kinda Slow in the Twisties but made up for it in the Strait Aways  
laugh.gif

race.gif

I say we plan our Next Expedition SOON before the Rain Comes.  Kinda make it our Last Hoorah for the Season.  
super.gif

PS: OZZ, Sorry I passed you on the last stretch of 65 but I couldn't Resist the AWESOME POWER of the BUSA !!!! Besides as you have allready Experianced,  Red/Black is the have the Fastest Color  
poke.gif
hey i liked seeing that baby go houling by
race.gif

race.gif

Thanks guys for the fantastic day, 419 miles for me. Somehow the extra miles mean nothing when your around such great people,I mean that. Sorry I missed you again DOYLE!
Heres some pics from my camera, I'll try not to duplicate some of Rob's shots.

10_14_07_063.jpg

Back