Nor Cal  and beyond

Thanks for an awesome weekend everyone! Had a great time, can't wait for the next one. Still want to hear from Bill, Bill how ya doin man? Hope you are feelin ok and hope you heal quickly, we missed you.
tounge.gif

It's just amazing what we got away with this weekend......never felt my tires slipping and sliding more ...

Night night all --what a weekend Hey Ozz where the single pic of me railing the curve by myself..Bagger Busa
What fun it was...Wifes now bored of the pic's-- my mem's will last a lifetime....
beerchug.gif

Hey gang, got a call from Bosshound, his internet svc is out right now ... but he said Bill ( MyMaster) did indeed break his wrist and another fracture in the hand and will need surgery on it. I'll try and get more details soon...

small world. I just talk to my mom who works in the recovery room at UCD and guess who her patient is? ? ? ? ? ?

had a great time this weekend everyone we gotta get everyone to come down to sacramento so we can play tour guide.
bowdown.gif

Well, Internet Service is finally Up. Had a great time Guys and Gals. Thanks OZZ for keeping me Up All Night.

I was going to post up some Pics but they are Repeats.  Thanks Kent and all the NOR-CAL Riders......................
bowdown.gif

I never sleep late but today was the exception, Musta been the 2 nights in a row of Sierra Nevada pale ale. My Buddy Gar paid for Sunday night dinner. Thanx U guyz!
beerchug.gif

Oh and I got a call from Bill (Mymaster) he is doing better but still in the hospital in Davis. Fractured wrist and they had to do surgery to replace the dislocated bone in the hand. He seemed to be in good spirits though and was hoping to get released on tuesday.

His sister and a buddy got the bike home.

Back