GIRLS ON BUSAS!!!

Now you are
going in the
right direction .

VigilantDefensiveEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Nope nope nope, you guys want that trash there are a thousand other sites to go to for it. If your not aware those ladies that started this thread are our friends. If you want trash go to a trashy site.

cap

Just to be clear on this I deleted a few images that were posted so I can see where my last post could be confusing..

Hahahaha , that sounds like your serious bro !! So good news then , when are you thinking about settling down with your young lady ? .... Make it clear , that you ain't giving up the bikes bro !!!
HI ROADTOAD1340. On your next bike build will it be a Gen 1 or 2? If you go Gen2 I have a Gen 1 block I bore to any over size you want and get it replated for you I will do it all for only my cost I have one of the best motorcycle machine shop in the US do all of our work.

HI ROADTOAD1340. On your next bike build will it be a Gen 1 or 2? If you go Gen2 I have a Gen 1 block I bore to any over size you want and get it replated for you I will do it all for only my cost I have one of the best motorcycle machine shop in the US do all of our work.

You also have the fitting girl to sit on it? with pictures?

Hi Mike , thank you Mike , I will take you up on that offer , late in the year if it is okay . That is definitely the go , done in USA , because we don't trust nikasil plating done over hear !! I am behind schedule for my next Gen 2 , because I keep buying stuff for this current Gen 2 , but have to get it this year for sure !!

My wife anticipating getting RJ ;)
Asked a few times want to switch bikes, and she thinks about it. However never taken a go @ it

View attachment 1592101
This is an awesome sight to see and hopefully she decides she wants to add another Busa to your stable....
See, this is where this thread was supposed to go, classy ladies enjoying a Busa, I'm glad Captain stepped in to restore this thread back to the roots where it came from.

Back