Ice House Ride PICS

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Went to Ice House today with BossHound, Pardini, and Ozz2, its a 196 mile loop from my door, all twisties the whole way. We started out in fog but once we hit around 3000ft. we broke out into sun which is were we eat breakfast, and much warmer in the sun.

We grabbed some grub at our fav place and then headed up to Ice House and eventually a really nice lake called Loon Lake. Its about 7000ft. and still no snow, this place should be snowed over by now but not even the tops of the ridges have any. On the way up to Loon Lake we always stop at a place called Stumpy Meadows where we meet Max who had pulled in on his Harley from Modesto or as we call it Motown:laugh:anyway quit a good distance to ride thru the woods:bowdown:...good to meet ya Max!:beerchug:

We stayed for while and mostly admired my bike since its the faster of the three:poke::laugh: then split down the mountain to some more twisties and home:cheerleader:

Thanks again guys for another good trip even though everybody ganged up on me today and was mean to me, that part sucked, but the rest of the day was perfect:beerchug::laugh:

Pardini & BossHound at The Corner Kitchen.....great little place for some breakfast before a ride....

yoshi 77 004.jpg

yoshi 77 005.jpg

Cool, sounds like you guys had a nice ride... Even though "ganged" up on you... :beerchug:

Lookin good guys....I turned in my wheels to get track tires off and street tires on and send ft wheel away for repolishing....FINALLY I'll be able to ride again! Looks like about 10 days so I'll keep in touch. Doyle ps Rob we still gotta talk about Stampede routes!

P1000331.JPG

Had a Great Time Guys. Next Time I will buy some R77 just so that I can be just as Fast as you Robb, Or is it RUSS, Oh Heck you can tell the Differance Between the Two Now Days. :whistle:

Now I have to Go out and Get some R77 Just to be Part of the Croud :poke:

I Just Got One Pick For YA ALL :thumbsup: RUSS

Picture 061.jpg

Had a Great Time Guys. Next Time I will buy some R77 just so that I can be just as Fast as you Robb, Or is it RUSS, Oh Heck you can tell the Differance Between the Two Now Days. :whistle:

Now I have to Go out and Get some R77 Just to be Part of the Croud :poke:

I Just Got One Pick For YA ALL :thumbsup: RUSS

Should have used a super zoom lens. :laugh:

Lookin good guys....I turned in my wheels to get track tires off and street tires on and send ft wheel away for repolishing....FINALLY I'll be able to ride again! Looks like about 10 days so I'll keep in touch. Doyle ps Rob we still gotta talk about Stampede routes!

I PMed ya

Back