GIRLS ON BUSAS!!!

Well I can't respond with just one word...You all go beyond fine...Thatt is so "SEXY" makes me want to return to the Busa vs Romance thread...You ladies represent so damn hard it's almost ridiculous...I like that shat...Anyone of you that ever wants to
muscle.gif
my bike can get your roll on...Shat I got to stop...Loosing my thought process...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Well I can't respond with just one word...You all go beyond fine...Thatt is so "SEXY" makes me want to return to the Busa vs Romance thread...You ladies represent so damn hard it's almost ridiculous...I like that shat...Anyone of you that ever wants to
muscle.gif
my bike can get your roll on...Shat I got to stop...Loosing my thought process...  
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
Wow you bettr go take a cold shower Bro....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Dizaaaaaaammmm!! Thanks for the compliments guys!!! We try and do it right here in Cali!! I've almost got Vic convinced into buying a Busa, she loves riding it so much. Dawnie is still a Kawi girl at heart and refuses to change..
mad.gif
I gotta work on her some more!!!

Vic and I rode again today and were straight I think she is hooked!!!!

Thank you again for all the compliments!!!!! I'm glad you all liked the pix!!!!

LoBusa

p.s. Cisco, I've not only got a license for the "guns", but I know how to use em!!! hee hee, just playin... it's from tennis!!

Hey Lo, look like you and ya girls are DOING THE DAMN THING!! How can a brotha be down? The pics look nice, my favorite one is the young lady with the blk/gry busa. Can't wait to ride with you at Laguna, we are going to set this party off right.
cool.gif

fireskull.gif

Hey MuggaX, you wouldn't be referring to your personal "Tour Guide" now would ya?
rock.gif
I hope you're not just bias of the gray/black Busa....
rock.gif
Can't wait for you to come out here for Laguna, we truly are going to set it off!! HAYABUSA Style......

I might be coming out your way at the end of March. Can you return the favor and hook a sistah up with a tour guide??? I'll give you all the details via e-mail and you let me know if it's possible..

smooches....

Lo
javelik.gif

rock.gif

I might be coming out your way at the end of March.  Can you return the favor and hook a sistah up with a tour guide??? I'll give you all the details via e-mail and you let me know if it's possible..

smooches....

Lo  
javelik.gif
Hey LoBusa, Where exactly will you be (New Orleans or nearby)? Is your trip business, pleasure, or both? Just give me some dates on when you're coming out this way...and I'm all yours. You showed me luv when I came out west, the least I can do is return the favor...you heard me!!!
wink.gif

Holla back....Whooo Whooo!!!!!

fireskull.gif

Hey Lo.......you need to show Vicki on the silver/blue my pic on the site............'cause soon as I get divorced........well you know...........LOL.

I might be coming out your way at the end of March. Can you return the favor and hook a sistah up with a tour guide??? I'll give you all the details via e-mail and you let me know if it's possible..

smooches....

Lo
javelik.gif
Hey LoBusa, Where exactly will you be (New Orleans or nearby)? Is your trip business, pleasure, or both? Just give me some dates on when you're coming out this way...and I'm all yours. You showed me luv when I came out west, the least I can do is return the favor...you heard me!!!
wink.gif

Holla back....Whooo Whooo!!!!!

fireskull.gif
Well Mugga, the trip is primarily for business, but with a little help from my friend I'm hoping to make it business/pleasure.... ya feel me?
rock.gif
you've got mail!!!!! smooches... Lo

Hey Jet!!! Glad you liked the pix!!! Thought you might need some sunshine sent your way!!!
hot.gif

OOOOOO Busahigg, I'm telling!!!!! You're in trouble!!!! But i'll show Vic your pic anyway..... I ain't a hater.....
devil.gif

Well Mugga, the trip is primarily for business, but with a little help from my friend I'm hoping to make it business/pleasure....  ya feel me?
rock.gif
 you've got mail!!!!!  smooches... Lo
Lo, you never mentioned where you business trip is taking you. If it happens to be in the N.O, I'll try to make your business trip as pleasurable as you want.... ya dig???
cool.gif

fireskull.gif

Yo lo....

I"m all for the women on the fastest production bike. Ride fast but safe.

I have to agree your guns made me look and renewning my gym memebership.

Keep both wheels on the ground and the wind in yor hair...

man, this guy gets around!!  
laugh.gif

hmm... getting a bit messy around here...
sarcasm.gif

<table style=filter:blur>Cache has messaged this fine new member</table>

WOW:p
Love to see three girls together on Busas in the UK.
There is a girl just round the corner from me who's got one - she can only just touch the ground with her feet she's so small !
Keep on doing it girls you look great :thumbsup:

Back