Going on real Ghost hunt this weekend!!

enterance gate with guard coming up road on cart

P8191282__Medium_.JPG

no power on this floor, light was floating and moving in hall, got shot

P8201311__Medium_.JPG

shot of tunnel right after huge "thing ran, flew by tunnel enterance, of couse don't see anything in photo.

P8201322__Medium_.JPG

where you see little reflection of light in grass is where shadow went and disappeared, have not zoomed yet

P8201325__Medium_.JPG

had lots of activity in this hall, but i dont see anything in photo, have several shots in row

P8201326__Medium_.JPG

Actually I do after downloading last image, saw lots of stuff by door at end out of right wall, after looking at the smooth wall, I see what I saw when I was there. I would see head come out that looked white and blue and then rest of kind of a body to and through wall on other side. I will zoom and post.

here we go, looks lie shadow that i saw with eyes, it would leave wall and go through other wall

image_out_of_wall.jpg

this is on opposite side of first floor looking back towards where the "event happened" We were at other end of hall when it happened

P8201338__Medium_.JPG

The multiple shadows were crossing this doorway on this side when we were on other side

The room, up here on fifth floor is where we saw orb thing that touched my wife.

P8201358__Medium_.JPG

In this corner here, we were walking through hall the opposite direction, and I saw a kids head look out about 3 feet from floor and pull back real quick. I ran over quick and took this picture. On other side there is a door and we found a ball. I grabbed ball and saw something run behind me acrost hall, I turned real quick and something did same thing behind me and friend saw. We asked him he wanted to play with ball and we rolled it down hall and it stopped, went left, right, forward, and back about 3 feet then nothing.

P8201360__Medium_.JPG

did not notice glowing orb above and to right of ball, oh yeah, no power on this floor.

image of 2 of 4 scratches on head, the others match on other side of head

P8201363__Medium_.JPG

by the way, did not alter photo in any way, that black over his face was there, weird

I was sitting in a dark room by myself with almost no light and took a shot when I felt like something was all over me and this showed up, not sure what it is

P8201364__Medium_.JPG

Back