Going on real Ghost hunt this weekend!!

(Fate @ Aug. 16 2007,15:58) I have night vision camera, video camera, 3 million candle light spot light, slr camera and make shift emf detector. Bringing some tape recorders too. May bring night vision camera that I have for my rental homes to leave running on building from truck.
All you need are the guys from TAPS
tounge.gif

It's going to be fun; I'd love to do that...

So now a coworker of mine and I are looking at all the info about Waverly, thinking "hey, road trip!"

Did you catch the SciFi's airing of the show called "Spooked"? It's all about Waverly Hills; I'm going to look for it, see if it comes back on...place and its history is just sad and scary...can't wait to hear your impressions!

(VaBusa @ Aug. 17 2007,12:02) So now a coworker of mine and I are looking at all the info about Waverly, thinking "hey, road trip!"

Did you catch the SciFi's airing of the show called "Spooked"?  It's all about Waverly Hills; I'm going to look for it, see if it comes back on...place and its history is just sad and scary...can't wait to hear your impressions!
Yep, I saw it on Sci fi channel. We rented it from video store the other day when one of my friends came over from Indy. He is going. I am getting excited, almost here. Heading out Sunday morning. I should have posted up before we called to reserve the place to see if any board members wanted to go. My bad...

I am sure we will go again. It cost us around $200 a person and we have around 15 people going. We are going to break up in organized groupls. The place is huge, so we should not run into each other. The top floor is where the "shadow people" hang out. There is a little girl on the 3rd floor that tries to communicate with most visitors, and that is where they did experiments on patients. They are supose to be some violent ones there. There is a area blocked off where people have gotten hurt by them. We are going to do our best to get in there. The death tunnels are a mile long and supose to be the scariest. They made a movie about the tunnel. They use to take the dead bodies (around 63,000 of them through there), some were not dead yet. I am not scared of tight places, but think that area might freak me out a little.

UPDATE PLEASE!!! It's all my coworker and I have talked about
laugh.gif
We are planning a trip, but the place is booked through 2007...

PICS? STORIES? GET SPOOKED?!
wink.gif

ghostface.gif
Heck yeah!!
Post up and tell us EVERYTHING!!
I've lived in several places that had ghosts. Love that stuff.

Where are the PICS???

Update********

Yes I made it back....... NO SLEEP YET UP FOR ALMOST TWO DAYS!!!

I have not had time to go through all the photos, recordings, etc......

First of all, That place is awesome!!!! Huge, and alot of history. Without the "ghosts", it is very neat to go through a building with the history this building has. On the concept of ghosts, well I am not as open as some people might be. I like to see something that is substancial to prove something to me. I know there are alot of people that believe and don't believe in paranormal activity. I know some people would practically have to cage a ghost before they would believe they exist. But If you do not believe there is something out there we do not have the ability to completely understand, I highly recomment you go to Waverly. I do not think you can spend a night there and not have enough unexplained experiences to question that there is something in this place!! The Staff and security was not real well staffed on Sundays, but when we got to the gate early, they were on us like flies on honey. I do not recommend anyone try to sneak on the property, they will catch you. The security guard that came up to us wanted to know what we were doing, I told him we had the place rented for the night. He went back to see if we were allowed in early and they would not allow us in until 10 pm. there was hardly anyone there and we found out the owner was going to give us the tour. I asked him if he had seen anything in the place. He said "oh yeah". He gave us some great advice on where to go to see stuf and to keep flash light usage to a minumum and you will see "shadow people everywhere". He told us some great stories. Once we got in we went to the Auditorium area and met the owner. She was a really cool woman and we were told that she was going to show us the place and let us go completely on our own which she did not normally do. So we had the whole place to ourselves. We watched some films first about different groupls that had been through the place including TAPS. We then went straight out to the "Death Tunnel". This is where they took the 63,000 some odd dead bodies out of the facility. It was very cramped and was VERY long, and led out to the woods. It was not for the out of shape. Fat people like me could end up joining the 63,000 trying to make it down and up the tunnel. I did not feel anything really weird in the tunnel besides a heavy feeling in the lungs, but think that was just the gasping for oxygen from being out of shape. But as soon as I was out of the tunnel, I felt able to breath. Saw lots of bats. I was a little nervous about the tunnel, but was starting to get really skeptical because of not feeling that anything was out of the ordinary. We then entered the first floor, which was creepy but did not see anything or feel anything. Got to the second floor and things got interesting. Shadows ziping back in forth. These shadows went into walls and out and seemed to have a depth. Saw a floating light of blue and it zipped away. I did not only see it these, 11 people were seeing same things at same time. I had my cameras still in my bag and had planned to not get all my stuff out until after the initial tour that was supose to only show us the exits and where the best places were to see stuff, and history of building. I will go in depth on the rest of what happend later after I go through voice recordings, video and cameras, but most of the things that happen, we did not get on film. It is hard to get good images in a old, dark building and when things happen, they happen fast. We had experiences during tour on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor. After tour we went on out own and My wife, and best friend were in a group. We went to fifth floor and worked our way down to not run into other groups. It was easy to figure out what was human and not after being there for a while. There was a ball on top floor that my wife saw move, so she asked if someone wanted to play ball with her and it moved on it's own. We tried to catch on video and will try to check video. Saw a object move between my wife and friend and hit my wifes shoulder. Looked like black ball with blue color flying. Also friend got touched on shoulder in front of room 502, which we did not know we were standing in front of. (where nurse commited suicide). I had a make shift emf reader that went nuts, got cold then hand on his shoulder at about same time. Went to fourth floor and only saw stuff in one corner by fire escape (that was locked). shadows moving constantly back and fourth. Left digital voice recorder at location and walked back and watched shadows for about an hour. Will check voice recorder later. Went to third and ran into two other groups of our guys so we moved to 2nd instead. Where other groupls saw all kinds of stuff. We only had some little stuff happen, had a play area where sick peoples kids stayed. Had a really cold spot and felt someone grab my hand and then felt cold breeze blow between me and friend, then up leg and between us again. saw a little bit of shadows and flying stuff, mostly bats that kept running into us. Had one hit me in face. Bats were annoying so we moved to first where freezers for dead people were, surgery areas, and electo theropy areas were. Lots of experiments on humans done there in 20's. We had some stuff happen but I wasnted to hang out in the electro theropy area, so we headed there and sat in room. Room had really weird smells. alot of floors would have smells then they would go away. Fifth floor had a smell of urine and body odor when we saw orb, then went away instantly. Had smell on fifth like cigars, and had read about that but discovered it was not cigars. It was old wood in door ways. It started raining and when the would gets wet it smells really good like a expensive cigar. So sorry guys, that one is debunked. Also saw really cool orb on my video camera during night vision shots, but discovered there were night vision cameras to watch for tresspassers and the light distorts the image on camera and looks like orbs. An area where TAPS saw legs, we saw what looked like legs to, but figured out that some of the old doors will reflect some light and look like legs. I tried hard to figure out everything we saw but some of the stuff was obviously not able to be proven to not be paranormal. Anyway, back to shock therapy room. Did not feel anything but heard other group coming so felt like haveing some fun. We stayed quite and I sat in a chair in room, scared the crap out of them. Anyway. We went together with that group and things got really crazy on first floor. I have recordings and a very convincing shot of something really scary. My friend was attacked. I was right behind him as we approached some full body shadows that were reacting to us. We approached them with all the girls behind us. My friend had never experience anything before Waverly and wanted to have an experience. Well, he got one. He kept saying to come to him and he was open. I was having trouble seeing the shadows so I moved to his left to look and tried to focus in distance where images were and then they rushed us. My friend screamed and something hit me and he hit my camera, shoulder and jumped behind me and dud his hand in my neck. Everyone felt a weird emotional high and felt "pain". Our stomachs all felt the same after taling about it later, like something riping our insides out, but my frient had four DEEP scratches on his forehead, bleeding. He instantly said " my head is burning", his eyes were tearing, and he started having some emotional issues then was trying to figure out what happend. We all say it and felt the emotional whatever. It was scary. He did not want anyone else to know, and was full of emotion. He basically told me not to put photos on internet for everyone to see. I am willing to send them to board members, but do not publish them anywhere if I send them to you. He does not want his face everywhere. It scewed with him really badly. There was alot of things that happened. Once I get some sleep and have a chance to go over everything on my head I will get back with you guys. Kind of been thinking twice about posting this. Figure some people will joke about it, flame it, and be stupid about it. If you are a person like that, go to Waverly and then come back and tell me nothing is there. I am not out to get anything out of this but a personal expereince and wanted to have something happen to convince me ghosts are real or not real. I am not a negative person, but do analyse things. I am business owner and organize my life. I try to think logically and this place is not logical. I was there to see stuff, and never ran away from anything, I ran towards it. Even after friend had that happen. I went after it to get pictures and voices. We got some voices. One said "call me" in very normal voice, and then also deep painfull breaths and "he alright" in harder to understand voice. I felt we were very respectfull to what was there and still do not understand fully why my friend was bloody from something there. I am now addicted to this stuff, and want to go to more places like this. I really do not think what did this meant to. None of us felt like the thing was angry, more scared, it almost seemed like the other shadows were chasing the big one that hit into our group.

Man I need to sleep, sorry if there is mispelled words, lack of sleep kicking in. Planned to sleep when I got home, but got to much stuff in my head right now about last night. My friend and I taled almost half of the 4 and a half hour drive. He Wanted to understand what happend. He wants answers. Wants to talk to expert. Kind of hard to find someone like that. He is still really messed up over it. He stuch it out though and stayed all night chasing stuff with me.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 20 2007,07:58) UPDATE PLEASE!!!  It's all my coworker and I have talked about
laugh.gif
 We are planning a trip, but the place is booked through 2007...

PICS?  STORIES?  GET SPOOKED?!  
wink.gif
In good with owner now, could go back, she knows we want answers. Might get around the booked thing.

If you go be respectful, do not call them out to much. We were respectful, but I did get kind of persistant about wanting a REAL experience. The owner is very protective of whats there and will kick people out if they are disrepectful. there is a guy that got really hurt when he was disrespectful. I did not get bad feelings when I was there, except for the one on first floor. It is a very sad place though. You get a sad overwhelming feeling the whole time.

I also have to figure out how to get voice recordings onto computer too. I bought a cheap digital recorder. It has spot for head phones and mic. Anyone have any ideas how to hook to a computer and download???

ok still can't sleep so going through pics, here ia ball that was moving around, have not checked video yet

100_0085__Medium_.JPG

Not a big believer in orbs, but saw one with naked eye in same spot, but was brighter

100_0094__Medium_.JPG

This is one of the spots where shadow people kept going in and out of wall, of couse, i shot pick right away and nothing

100_0097__Medium_.JPG

Oh, if anyone goes to Waverly, bring lots of batteries, My cameras kept dying after a few shots each time. Bring flashlights with red light so your eyes adjust faster too.

Back