The Physics of Ghosts

I believe in ghosts. Just because we can't see things doesn't mean they're not there.

You got that right!, Quantum Physics is very humbling, Einstein called some of it "spooky". The foundations of "reality" are not well understood. Except for the "reality" of taxes:banghead:

you want to be scared?...marry a irish woman.... :poke: :laugh:

Ahhh the Banshee:beerchug: :poke:

banshee.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is a witch, (this is true, she is a white witch, cards and Runes etc.) half angel – half Rottweiler :whistle:

here she is without broom and black hat :thumbsup:

wed02.jpg

Spent 10 years of my life on a 'haunted hill' in north central Texas.

Not fun and not something I ever want to repeat.
I do not think there were 'dead people' out there, just something bad that seemed to roam the general vacinity, not just our home.
Worse in the winter by far, and occasionally had a bad smell to it. What I hated, was that it knew me and would do weird shi* just to torment or disturb the fam, including the dogs.

Left me with no question in my mind that there is something else here besides us. Not real sure about the people type ghosts (never seen or heard or watched one of those) but I know there is another plane of existence that is, at some places, intertwined with the one we live in and it can be a real bitc*.

Your book should be a good read!

I do not think there were 'dead people' out there, just something bad that seemed to roam the general vacinity, not just our home.
Worse in the winter by far, and occasionally had a bad smell to it. What I hated, was that it knew me and would do weird shi* just to torment or disturb the fam, including the dogs.

Left me with no question in my mind that there is something else here besides us. Not real sure about the people type ghosts (never seen or heard or watched one of those) but I know there is another plane of existence that is, at some places, intertwined with the one we live in and it can be a real bitc*.

Thanks for your input:thumbsup:

I do believe "for lack of a better term" in Demons, non-human based malevolant entities.

I am a Christian, there are many strange "ghost-like" entities out there.

I'm trying to keep this book "science based" with a focus on "human ghosts"

Neverthess, your account is fascinating! and much appreciated!

...oooo!.....this is a spooky subject!

(sorry, John! Couldn't resist!)

I would, at some point, like to comment on your topic in a greater detail than would be space for here. Couldn't bring depth to the subject with undergrad or Doctorate levels of definition, though, just common, everyday plain speak.

Any input is welcome and much appreciated!:thumbsup:

I don't follow that stuff or say I don't believe in it.. But years ago when I lived in my parents house the lights would always turn on by themselves in the middle of the night or day, my VCR would start to play tapes with the remotes no where near me, and one night something was knocking on the walls and it was freezing cold.

Then the next day my wife now, said out loud it's OK you can move on, thanks for looking over us and then it stopped..

friggen hairs on the back of my neck are standing up typing this.. burr...

I'm not here to make a believer out of anybody here.. Just what happened to me..

I don't follow that stuff or say I don't believe in it.. But years ago when I lived in my parents house the lights would always turn on by themselves in the middle of the night or day, my VCR would start to play tapes with the remotes no where near me, and one night something was knocking on the walls and it was freezing cold.

Then the next day my wife now, said out loud it's OK you can move on, thanks for looking over us and then it stopped..

friggen hairs on the back of my neck are standing up typing this.. burr...

I'm not here to make a believer out of anybody here.. Just what happened to me..

One of the house's I grew up in, as a kid, was a 5000sqft home, my father had a routine in turning certain lights on as we left. Often when we returned, the lights were all off, switches had been phsically turned off.

All hell broke loose, when my wife and I moved into our current house, mostly but not all issues were bizzare electrical issues. Much of my career has been spent chasing electrical anomalies,(something I'm pretty good at).

The most ridiculous was that the TV would change channels on it's own, no big deal, lots of rational explanations for that, except..............

The ONLY time, EVERY time, it changed channels was when I left the room and didnt have the remote.

If the remote was near me, no channel changing, it was like a kid playing a game. As soon as I was leaving to go to kitchen/bathroom etc it would change, it was truly ridiculous, I got to the point where I would just laugh and shake my head:laugh:

I tried many theories to explain, my body position in reference to TV, etc. None seemed to fit.

Last edited:
when i die i want to be able to haunt people, id start with anyone who i dont like

when i die i want to be able to haunt people, id start with anyone who i dont like

Careful what you wish for, you could get it. It could get old after a while. I think eventually it could become like a hell on earth.:whistle:

Having a Hawaiian wife I've heard alot of stories about ghost. All though Hawaiians Believe in God they also believe in gods such as Pele the goddes of fire. There's this road called The Pali on the island on Oahu. It's said that if you drive on this road with any kind of pork in the car something really bad would happen to you like you not making it of the road. Also they say if you see an old lady walking down the road at night and you stop to pick her up as you ride down the road you glance over and she gone. It's said to be the Maddam Peli. Hawaii is fill with history and stories

Having a Hawaiian wife I've heard alot of stories about ghost. All though Hawaiians Believe in God they also believe in gods such as Pele the goddes of fire. There's this road called The Pali on the island on Oahu. It's said that if you drive on this road with any kind of pork in the car something really bad would happen to you like you not making it of the road. Also they say if you see an old lady walking down the road at night and you stop to pick her up as you ride down the road you glance over and she gone. It's said to be the Maddam Peli. Hawaii is fill with history and stories

Yep!, I read lots of ghost stories when a highway was under construction there some years back, caused many problems.

One of the house's I grew up in, as a kid, was a 5000sqft home, my father had a routine in turning certain lights on as we left. Often when we returned, the lights were all off, switches had been phsically turned off.

All hell broke loose, when my wife and I moved into our current house, mostly but not all issues were bizzare electrical issues. Much of my career has been spent chasing electrical anomalies,(something I'm pretty good at).

The most ridiculous was that the TV would change channels on it's own, no big deal, lots of rational explanations for that, except..............

The ONLY time, EVERY time, it changed channels was when I left the room and didnt have the remote.

If the remote was near me, no channel changing, it was like a kid playing a game. As soon as I was leaving to go to kitchen/bathroom etc it would change, it was truly ridiculous, I got to the point where I would just laugh and shake my head:laugh:

I tried many theories to explain, my body position in reference to TV, etc. None seemed to fit.

wow, very similar things.. the channel would change to on my TV when I would go to the bathroom.. It was kinda funny and freaky..

Here is a true story, one of the lights in the house had a light had 3 stages of brightness.. When ever it would be mysteriously turn on it would be on dim. Then the one day with the wife pressent I said out loud "If your going to turn on the lights atleast turn it on bright so I can see!!" we went away for the weekend with no one else in the house and come back and low and behold the light was on bright.. haha

Atleast it was able to take some criticism..

wow, very similar things.. the channel would change to on my TV when I would go to the bathroom.. It was kinda funny and freaky..

Here is a true story, one of the lights in the house had a light had 3 stages of brightness.. When ever it would be mysteriously turn on it would be on dim. Then the one day with the wife pressent I said out loud "If your going to turn on the lights atleast turn it on bright so I can see!!" we went away for the weekend with no one else in the house and come back and low and behold the light was on bright.. haha

Atleast it was able to take some criticism..

Crazy darn stuff, aint it!!!

Be aware, we are not alone:whistle:

+1000 me too:thumbsup:

I really want to spend a night alone in a house that some person claims is haunted. That will make or break it for me.

Last edited:

Maybe the famed Chipacobra

chipacobra - AOL Video

Back