Haunted Outpost Freaks Out US Marines

I "was" very far along on the book, but now I have a wonderful opportunity to verify the Physics Models with Real Investigations.

To give you an example............I believe, IR Images, EVP's, and Magnetic field fluctuations are all ElectroMagnetic Spectrum based. A Properly designed Faraday Cage should stop the detection of anything by the devices in the box/Faraday Cage.

Take your best IR/Visual Video Camera, Digital Voice Recorder, and K2 Meter, mount them in a cardboard box, leave the camera on, looking at the K2, or similar Gaussian Device.

Now cover the box with aluminum foil, no tears, no holes, and put it in your most haunted location. My model says no evidence will be collected on these devices.

When we know what "Ghosts" can do, we have learned something. This is just one example in the book, based in sound Physics Theory, soon to be put to the test.

I will ask the Group about Bacon's Castle, Thanks!

I think the faraday cage is insane!! Still have to be able to prove that any evidence is related to paranormal since the concept is relatively new. I think other more advanced light spectrums cameras are another good tool and also some of the new white noise sound recorders. When you have an "intelligent" answer to a question in a voice that is clear.

Isn't there an old civil war/army base in Virginia that the ghost hunters went to that is suppose to be very interesting?

Yeah, there is, but can't think of the exact name. There are plenty of old plantations there that have had some sort of battle basically in their back yard.

I think the faraday cage is insane!! Still have to be able to prove that any evidence is related to paranormal since the concept is relatively new. I think other more advanced light spectrums cameras are another good tool and also some of the new white noise sound recorders. When you have an "intelligent" answer to a question in a voice that is clear.

I dont have to prove "anything", it is not my goal. Sorry for any confusion on what the book is about, here is a link to my site:

http://ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

I'm Simply trying to construct Models which, will gather better evidence and assist in constructing better Models. My goal is to take things to the next level,(based on sound Physics Principles both Classic and Modern), not prove the existance of Ghosts. The very "definition" of Ghosts is not well defined,(mostly intelligent haunts is what I am concerned with)

I'm not sure what you mean by "More advanced" light spectrum? do you mean broader? into the UV part of the spectrum. UV=Higher Energy, my current models say this is NOT the place to look, rather, look more closely at the IR and near IR part of the Spectrum.

What is a "White Noise" Sound Recorder? White Noise is a precisely defined sound/tone. Do you mean a audio recorder with enhanced frequency capability, above 30 Khz, where many EVP's are recorded?

My EVP section of the book is very detailed, including several ways to detect the difference(if any) between EVP's and Disembodied voices. The mechanism at work may be electromagnetic or pressurewave induced, conventional "microphones" cannot distinguish between the two. A laser microphone is one example that can distinguish. The ear and most microphones are both transducers, converting pressure waves into electrical signals. "Most" microphones are also coils, which are able to pickup EM noise/signals. A electric guitar pickup, is a good example of a microphone with "parts missing", it is only able to "pick up" fluctuations in the EM field.

Any and all questions are welcome, but I cant give away too much of the book, be assured there are some world class Physicists and Ghost Hunters working with me on this, I dont think I have "missed too much"

Last edited:
You could see a face and a hand coming out and a figure of a body. It was pitch dark. I played with the picture so you can make out outline. But it was very clear with your eyes

I dont have to prove "anything", it is not my goal. Simply to construct Models which, will gather better evidence and assist in constructing better Models. My goal is to take things to the next level,(based on sound Physics Principles both Classic and Modern), not prove the existance of Ghosts. The very "definition" of Ghosts is not well defined,(mostly intelligent haunts is what I am concerned with)

I'm not sure what you mean by "More advanced" light spectrum? do you mean broader? into the UV part of the spectrum. UV=Higher Energy, my current models say this is NOT the place to look, rather, look more closely at the IR and near IR part of the Spectrum.

What is a "White Noise" Sound Recorder? White Noise is a precisely defined sound/tone. Do you mean a audio recorder with enhanced frequency capability, above 30 Khz, where many EVP's are recorded?

My EVP section of the book is very detailed, including several ways to detect the difference(if any) between EVP's and Disembodied voices. The mechanism at work may be electromagnetic or pressurewave induced, conventional "microphones" cannot distinguish between the two.

Any and all questions are welcome, but I cant give away too much of the book, be assured there are some world class Physicists and Ghost Hunters working with me on this, I dont think I have "missed too much"

Yes on the enhanced cameras, The uv spectrum. There are a few guys that have made cameras that hit the low end, uv specrum to the ir spectrum as well. It has more of a range.

The sound device I am talking about reads a low hrz level which sounds like static, and when questions are asked they have had voices, quite clear, respond to the questions. Ill find out the name of it.

We did evps on a digital recorder that had very clear, male voice asking questions. No one was around for potential contamination. I think most evp's are so distorted that it is left for the mind to wander to "imagine" there is a voice or noise when there are just enviromental noises.

Good luck. sounds like it will be an interesting book. I am by no means any type of expert or physics guy, but I really enjoy the idea of something out there and enjoy the "ghost hunting" trips I have gone on. Not real knowledgeable of equipment. It is a hobby to me built out of my curiosity. I am more interested in the idea of how energy works and the connection between the physical, spiritual, and paranoral connection. It would be interesting if the scientific side found answers to the paranormal side, but feel that will be a long time down the road before there is any chance of that.

I have some more pics on my old computer hard drive. I will try to dig them up. I have a few really good cemetary shots!! got some real clear faces and orbs with faces. I have some others from other people as well that are really nice. Have to find them.

Love the thread guys, gettin goose bumps just reading this, I have read the book that the "ghost hunters' put out a couple of years ago and I have all the seasons on dvd.

I have had a couple of experiences dont know what to make of them.

I love reading the stuff but I have to admit I am a HUGE scarriedy cat, I cant watch scary movies at night or I will not sleep, gotta watch the stuff in the daytime, true, love it but scarys the hell out of me( yea a concrete guy thats a big wimp for ghost stuff:laugh:)

ps- I will not click on the pic until my wife comes home:whistle:

The wavery hills thing you guys are talking about, I have a movie about that place, what is it something like 60,000 people died there, man that place is creepy, I would not be able to go to that in the day on Christmas:laugh:

I used to go to a Place called Camp Marymount in Tn.

Camp Marymount

There is a cave there and the legend they used to tell us was that an old lady who was once the Chef when the camp first started went insane and ran into the cave never to be seen again. We all thought it was just to keep us kids from venturing too far but some of the locals comfirmed that a woman who worked at the camp disappeared never to be found again and sometimes on the camp property people would say they saw 'Cheryl' . Her skin was as white as light from being in the cave all the time.
I personally saw a 'glow' come from the cave several times cuz the spring where we had to get water from was right next to cave.
The horse in the stables at night would absolutely freak sometimes, counselors would run in only to smell the most god awful wreak you could imagine.
The cave itself had a huge wrought iron gate on it that had fallen off many yrs before.
It was a door used to lock off the cave during the civil war where prisoners were kept.
Many stories about haunted stuff there . As a kid I tried to dismiss it but later had most rumors confirmed by locals who lived there about seeing ghosts crossing the filed you can see in the photo album in link.
Cant see spring in back. Photo is recent but field still looks the same after 25+ yrs.

Went there for yrs and have many good memories but also many I still cant explain..

marymount.jpg

"I am more interested in the idea of how energy works and the connection between the physical, spiritual, and paranoral connection. It would be interesting if the scientific side found answers to the paranormal side, but feel that will be a long time down the road before there is any chance of that."

I agree completely, it will be one small step at a time before anything is proven.

As a footnote. The term "Laws" has not been used in Physics for almost 100 years, it was replaced by "Theories and Models".

The first three years of College Physics you hear about "Conservation of Energy", This was derived in the days of Steam Engines, and for most practical applications it is true, but , Senior year you learn it is not a law and it is constantly violated on quantum levels.

Indeed "Ohms" Law is violated by superconductors, when resistance goes to zero, as division by zero is undefined.

Models are useful, they make modern medicine happen, and get space ships to Mars. Models can be very functional, but they may not reflect the reality of the mechanism.

When Murray Gel-Mann learned of his Nobel for Quark Theory, the first thing he said was "Now people are talking about Quarks as if they actually exist"

Quarks, or at least things that behave like our model of Quarks exist, but the model may be highly functional but in no way reflect what is "really" going on, especially at quantum levels.

SORRY, WAAAYYYY TOOO MUCH

I have some more pics on my old computer hard drive. I will try to dig them up. I have a few really good cemetary shots!! got some real clear faces and orbs with faces. I have some others from other people as well that are really nice. Have to find them.

SWEEET, would love to see them! Thanks!

I used to go to a Place called Camp Marymount in Tn.

Camp Marymount

There is a cave there and the legend they used to tell us was that an old lady who was once the Chef when the camp first started went insane and ran into the cave never to be seen again. We all thought it was just to keep us kids from venturing too far but some of the locals comfirmed that a woman who worked at the camp disappeared never to be found again and sometimes on the camp property people would say they saw 'Cheryl' . Her skin was as white as light from being in the cave all the time.
I personally saw a 'glow' come from the cave several times cuz the spring where we had to get water from was right next to cave.
The horse in the stables at night would absolutely freak sometimes, counselors would run in only to smell the most god awful wreak you could imagine.
The cave itself had a huge wrought iron gate on it that had fallen off many yrs before.
It was a door used to lock off the cave during the civil war where prisoners were kept.
Many stories about haunted stuff there . As a kid I tried to dismiss it but later had most rumors confirmed by locals who lived there about seeing ghosts crossing the filed you can see in the photo album in link.
Cant see spring in back. Photo is recent but field still looks the same after 25+ yrs.

Went there for yrs and have many good memories but also many I still cant explain..

Very Cool Stuff!

Love the thread guys, gettin goose bumps just reading this, I have read the book that the "ghost hunters' put out a couple of years ago and I have all the seasons on dvd.

I have had a couple of experiences dont know what to make of them.

I love reading the stuff but I have to admit I am a HUGE scarriedy cat, I cant watch scary movies at night or I will not sleep, gotta watch the stuff in the daytime, true, love it but scarys the hell out of me( yea a concrete guy thats a big wimp for ghost stuff:laugh:)

ps- I will not click on the pic until my wife comes home:whistle:

IT's OK Clikck on the pic, I promise:whistle:

Ok so I click on the picture and see it, and I must have hit something else on the computer, it sends me to my homepage which is msn.com and there is a thing on there about ghost and a haunted thing happening to a family I then get goose bumps and then my cell phone rings:laugh:

Scarred, I go answer it, its the wife I tell her what was going on, she says I am a huge wimp and quit looking at that stuff, you know how you get:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back