Haunted Outpost Freaks Out US Marines

when i pass away, that is my goal...i want to haunt someone i dont like..no heaven or hell for me, just let me drag some chains around and bang on stuff...even if i only get to do it at 3 am..im good with that:laugh:

Good to see you back, John. I'm sure your book will be an interesting read. But why do you think all this has to be electromagnetic phenomenon. Perhaps it's localized spatial variations!

wife...children all clairvoient..nieces also, they have routinly summoned demons and placed hexes... no joke..lots of bad things happend would love to tell ya the storys about "cleft farms" here in pa.. an MAJOR HAUNTING spot myself wife and nieces have visited some with truely horrifying reports.

When you are dead, you are dead, no ghosts, no afterlife.
That's the simplest explaination and the simplest explaination is the most likely.

K.I.S.S.

ghosts - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

cheers
ken

I'm a Christian, but I try to keep my religion out of my contribution to this field. There is an Athiest in the group I'm working with, his theological skepticism is healthy for logic based deductions.

Keep in mind, "Residual Haunts" like the church I mentioned, are thought to be "recorded" somehow, through natural, but not understood means. My current model is Soliton based, Entanglement may also be involved.

No one in the group I'm working with thinks, there are "Ghosts" actually singing in the church.

Your link is actually very interesting, Thanks, your input is appreciated!

Last edited:
wife...children all clairvoient..nieces also, they have routinly summoned demons and placed hexes... no joke..lots of bad things happend would love to tell ya the storys about "cleft farms" here in pa.. an MAJOR HAUNTING spot myself wife and nieces have visited some with truely horrifying reports.

WOW, PM me with details if you have time, Thanks!

Good to see you back, John. I'm sure your book will be an interesting read. But why do you think all this has to be electromagnetic phenomenon. Perhaps it's localized spatial variations!

I ONLY start with the Electromagnetic, because I believe credible evidence was gathered there. This is something I understand well, and can grab onto, to assist in trying to understand "what and how" caused this electromagnetic based evidence.

I focus heavily on "Classical Physics" before going on to more complex, more speculative Quantum based mechanisms.

Localized and Spatial indeed! A Navy Scientist in our group is going to use gaussmeters to track electomagnetic energy in a 3 dimentional graphical model, using MATLAB, his specialty is the Electromagnetic signiture of ships.

Thanks for the kind words Ajay!

Last edited:
Lots of old abandoned farm houses near where I live, I need to investigate. The "Group" I'm working with recently investigated a "residual haunt" in a old church. Reports were people could hear the choir singing in the middle of the night, when the church was locked and no one was in there.

The group showed up and inspected the Church for hidden audio equipment/etc, then they set up their own recorders. They then locked the building and placed people in front of every window outside.

After a period of time, everyone heard the choir sing, they could even hear the congregation join in. They also got an audio recording.

I talked to 10 different people on the investigation, all professional, skeptical, and credible. One witness said it ocassionally faded in and out, like a radio station.

I believe these "Residual Haunts" are the result of more "natural" mis-understood mechanisms. From a Physics perspective, Solitons or Entanglement caused perhaps. Fascinating Stuff
!

Instances like the one desribed above is time repeating itself. At least that's what I believe anyways. Einstein had a theroy of time repeating w / endless possible outcomes. Anywho....over my head kinda deep stuff. :dunno:
The big question is, is why do certain locations and specific times have the ability to "show themselves" to us easier then others ???

Fascinating indeed! :cheerleader:

I focus heavily on "Classical Physics" before going on to more complex, more speculative Quantum based mechanisms.

Umm, but what about?

Keep in mind, "Residual Haunts" like the church I mentioned, are thought to be "recorded" somehow, through natural, but not understood means. My current model is Soliton based, Entanglement may also be involved.

I like the entanglement ideas. I'm actually thinking string theory. Just give it enough dimensions and anything could happen. Weird paranormal effects, existence of vortices (e.g., Sedona, AZ), half the events in the Bible. You could get on a roll with this! Can't wait to read the book!

BTW, my wife has a book that tries to use physics to explain all sorts of mysticism. For about two weeks, I had to hear all sorts of pseudoscience from her, and, unfortunately, I know just enough about quantum mechanics to recognize the author of that book really knew even less about the subject than me! I'll try to find the author and title for you. And I'm sure anything you put together on the subject will be substantially more rigorous. :thumbsup:

Instances like the one desribed above is time repeating itself. At least that's what I believe anyways. Einstein had a theroy of time repeating w / endless possible outcomes. Anywho....over my head kinda deep stuff. :dunno:
The big question is, is why do certain locations and specific times have the ability to "show themselves" to us easier then others ???

Fascinating indeed! :cheerleader:

Almost everything is a "wave", that sometimes acts as a particle, this statement is somewhat oxymoronic, but still true.

Water moves in waves, as does, sound and light. Soliton is a "wave" that does not get weaker as it moves. A soliton was first observed in the 1800's when a barge stopped, the wave in front of the barge kept going for miles, not getting any weaker.

Light Solitons are used in fiber optic communication. Is the Church one "Node" in an Acoustic Soliton? Generated by repeated singing of the same choir songs for decades in the same spot?

Create the Acoustic Soliton, now have it resonate back and forth between the church and?..............who knows where.

This is one of the theories in my book, hopefully soon Ill do some investigation at this church to help with my model.

Schrödinger's cat, all possible outcomes occur,(the cat is alive AND dead),(many worlds interpretation). Link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

Last edited:
Another thought, what have you done for energy calculations?

Which Energy calculations?, Energy in an Infrared Sigature? Thermal Energy from room getting colder in spots as "Ghost" tries to manifest. Electrical Energy from devices being drained? Caloric energy consumed by me, as I run from the Ghost ;)

If ultimately we are talking Quantum Reactions, energy doesnt need to be conserved. Currently I'm trying to get the models functional, before any "meaningful" numbers are applied.

Last edited:
Umm, but what about?

I like the entanglement ideas. I'm actually thinking string theory. Just give it enough dimensions and anything could happen. Weird paranormal effects, existence of vortices (e.g., Sedona, AZ), half the events in the Bible. You could get on a roll with this! Can't wait to read the book!

BTW, my wife has a book that tries to use physics to explain all sorts of mysticism. For about two weeks, I had to hear all sorts of pseudoscience from her, and, unfortunately, I know just enough about quantum mechanics to recognize the author of that book really knew even less about the subject than me! I'll try to find the author and title for you. And I'm sure anything you put together on the subject will be substantially more rigorous. :thumbsup:

Any input/info is appreciated, there is a lot of mis-understood, mis-used quantum references out there. I use it as a last resort. Ultimately it may be the foundation, I am working myself from the "Classical" evidence to the "Perhaps" Quantum foundation.

Almost everything is a "wave", that sometimes acts as a particle, this statement is somewhat oxymoronic, but still true.

Water moves in waves, as does, sound and light. Soliton is a "wave" that does not get weaker as it moves. A soliton was first observed in the 1800's when a barge stopped, the wave in front of the barge kept going for miles, not getting any weaker.

Light Solitons are used in fiber optic communication. Is the Church one "Node" in an Acoustic Soliton? Generated by repeated singing of the same choir songs for decades in the same spot?

Create the Acoustic Soliton, now have it resonate back and forth between the church and?..............who knows where.

This is one of the theories in my book, hopefully soon Ill do some investigation at this church to help with my model.

Schrödinger's cat, all possible outcomes occur(many worlds interpretation). Link

Schrödinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Which Energy calculations?, Energy in an Infrared Sigature? Thermal Energy from room getting colder in spots as "Ghost" tries to manifest. Electrical Energy from devices being drained? Caloric energy consumed by me, as I run from the Ghost ;)

If ultimately we are talking Quantum Reactions, energy doesnt need to be conserved. Currently I'm trying to get the models functional, before any "meaningful" numbers are applied.
Where one crosses from a quantum to a classical (large statistical averages) perspective, energy is conserved, unless there is a nuclear reaction, of course.

What I was actually thinking about wrt energy is the information theoretic perspective. What is the information actually being captured, and what is the minimum energy associated with that information? The numbers associated with the information will be many orders of magnitude smaller than the systems that would conventionally produce that energy.

As for string theory, it utterly blows my mind. There was a good Scientific American article about 7-8 years ago that made it somewhat comprehensible to me, at least at the hand-wavy level, and it seems like this overlap interdimensionality might be used to explain some paranormal phenomena involving sensing of events displaced in time, such as your church choir, or even a ghost. Might be worth reading if you can dig up the article. My experience with Scientific American is that they do an excellent job of explaining complex scientific subjects at the high technical level. I only recognize the shortcomings when reading about subjects I actually know something about.

Cheers!

Back