Haunted Outpost Freaks Out US Marines

wife...children all clairvoient..nieces also, they have routinly summoned demons and placed hexes... no joke..lots of bad things happend would love to tell ya the storys about "cleft farms" here in pa.. an MAJOR HAUNTING spot myself wife and nieces have visited some with truely horrifying reports.

I would LOVE for you to share more details Chris :please:

Where one crosses from a quantum to a classical (large statistical averages) perspective, energy is conserved, unless there is a nuclear reaction, of course.

What I was actually thinking about wrt energy is the information theoretic perspective. What is the information actually being captured, and what is the minimum energy associated with that information? The numbers associated with the information will be many orders of magnitude smaller than the systems that would conventionally produce that energy.

As for string theory, it utterly blows my mind. There was a good Scientific American article about 7-8 years ago that made it somewhat comprehensible to me, at least at the hand-wavy level, and it seems like this overlap interdimensionality might be used to explain some paranormal phenomena involving sensing of events displaced in time, such as your church choir, or even a ghost. Might be worth reading if you can dig up the article. My experience with Scientific American is that they do an excellent job of explaining complex scientific subjects at the high technical level. I only recognize the shortcomings when reading about subjects I actually know something about.

Cheers!

WOW, I'm gonna have to go get a ham-sammich and chew on this one a while ;) Thanks Ajay!:thumbsup:

Agreed, string theory etc may be relevant. My target audience for this book is Paranormal Researchers, I'm trying to keep it as practical as possible with models that can be supported.

I'm not sure If I know how I would construct a String Theory based paranormal model, without using too much speculation. Perhaps something will come to mind for my Physicist friends.

Strings are "real" right? Gel-Mann wasnt so sure Quarks were real when he got the Nobel prize for Quark Theory. Did they ever confirm Quarks are "real"?

All input is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
String theory is discredited in some circles, yet still endorsed in others. I think they need 8 dimensions to make it actually work. Again, I am not really knowledgeable and certainly not current on the debate.

Ok, in layman's terms, imagine a timeline along a string. Physical space consists of vectors attached to the string at a specific point, representing an instant of time. Think of time as displacement along the string. Now jumble the string up and drop it on the table, so that time touches where the cord of the string overlaps. The spatial vectors should be orthonormal, but what if you have the spatial vectors very slightly penetrating one another from non-adjacent times along the string. From your current reference plane, perhaps you'd see something from the space of that other time. Might you call that a ghost? :whistle:

Probably a very poor explanation, only good for metaphysical quackery. :laugh: And, even worse, it causes all sorts of problems with conservation of energy.

String theory is discredited in some circles, yet still endorsed in others. I think they need 8 dimensions to make it actually work. Again, I am not really knowledgeable and certainly not current on the debate.

Ok, in layman's terms, imagine a timeline along a string. Physical space consists of vectors attached to the string at a specific point, representing an instant of time. Think of time as displacement along the string. Now jumble the string up and drop it on the table, so that time touches where the cord of the string overlaps. The spatial vectors should be orthonormal, but what if you have the spatial vectors very slightly penetrating one another from non-adjacent times along the string. From your current reference plane, perhaps you'd see something from the space of that other time. Might you call that a ghost? :whistle:

Probably a very poor explanation, only good for metaphysical quackery. :laugh: And, even worse, it causes all sorts of problems with conservation of energy.

Interesting food for thought! Thanks!

I just read some more on string theory, and it says they need 11 dimensions. See, my pseudo-knowledge is really out of date, it's 3 whole dimensions ago. What a quark!

Anyway, this all hurts my brane. (no apologies for the puns):rofl:

this overlap interdimensionality might be used to explain some paranormal phenomena involving sensing of events displaced in time, such as your church choir, or even a ghost.

Very INTERESTING!! For non intelligent hauntings, I think that this makes alot of sense. But I guess if there was some truth to Einsteins therories of how time is relative, including past, present and future, it might be able to communicate (intelligent haunting) with someone that may not be "alive" in this current time/dimension? I am def not on the same level of knowledge and education on physics, but if their is the possibility the sound waves could travel through dimensions one direction, then couldn't it be possible, at that same time, to have that same sound waves travel back in time as well?

I was playing blackjack years ago, against a 6 deck shoe. basesloaded. I got 2 aces,
split them. she slidout 2 cards facedown. I heard myself saying to dealer. "thanks for
the 2 deuces." She gave me a..look at this nut..glance. she started turning up cards,
came to mine. and there were 2 deuces. The looks I got at that table.....she finally
blurted out, "You just had to say that!". Just one of many inexplicables. some very
disturbing

I have been so interested in this concept on so many levels, not just paranormal, but if energy can travel inter dimensionally, and the concept of a soul was actually stored intelligence of experiences and our "real being". if this could travel inter dimensionally, why could this not possibly communicate with another in our dimension? Taking ideas from Ford, edison, Napoleon hill, on intelligent energy, and then ideas such as Einstein and quote from a very interesting book "Hawking has already proposed that imaginary time can be found at right angles to ordinary time. I further explain that it is possible in an objective way to understand the universe to be like a book or a movie film. Each moment is a separate universe just like each frame of a movie or page of a book is separate. Yet those separate states simultaneously form the larger whole of the movie or the book. Seeing each moment as a continually existing place sheds light on why particles would then travel as a quantum wave, rather than linearly from point a to point b. This is explained better elsewhere, but if each moment of ordinary time is a solid, static, "block of now", or field of space, then time each new moment is a distinctly different universe. What we call time is a spatial direction that travels through many static three dimensional universes.

In such a model, what we call time is created purely out of space. Special directions in space travel through each static three dimensional space, therein producing a new realm of space beyond three dimensions, which we call time. The interesting quality this produces, is how the inhabitants of this fourth dimension of space travel a linear path from past to future, but the surrounding environment of each path is shifting from one pattern to the next. This sends particles from one position in four dimensional space to the next without moving linearly. As a result, each individual observer in the fourth dimension experiences a continuous linear time, even though everything in their immediate environment is moving sequentially from place to place. Hence each temporal environment of four dimensional space is constructed relative to each independent observer."

I have had heavyweight short-term prognostications, usually withing visual range.
Altho I can visualize in 3 dimension well, I've never had a vision, like these so-called
psychics on the tube. 1x while checking gun forms at a gunshow, I said to customer
who just approched me, you're from NY, you moved to the South, then moved back
to NY about a year ago. this was before he said a word or I saw any paperwork.
and that wasn't on his paperwork anyway. He was amazed. He said "How do you know
that!!??". I don't know. He said he never saw anything like that in his life.

Last edited:
Back