The Physics of Ghosts

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I initiated a "Ghost" thread some time ago, with great results. Thank You to those who contributed:thumbsup:

Anyway I am currently working on a book "The Physics of Ghosts", a couple of my Physics Phd., buddies are going to proofread for me.

The book will provide some physics theories that may support Ghost's, this is about supportive theories, not actually "proving" anything.

Some questions with possible Physics answers in the book:

1. Why do ghosts wear clothes?

2. Why no caveman ghosts?

3. Are interactive ghosts "enlightened", or just poor souls that "missed the bus"?

4. Ghost's just "hang around" for hundreds of years? or does time "flow" much differently for them.

5. What is a Ghost?

6. Near Death, out of body experience, the beginning of a ghost?

7. Organ transplantee(s), taking on personality traits of donor?

8. Q.E.D. Electron/Photon abilities. Why can you supposedly hear EVP voices on tape but not with your ears. Although sometimes you hear both?

Feel free to tell of personal experiences, chime in or poke fun:laugh:, just an F.Y.I

Thanks, John

Sounds interesting. I would like to see where you go with this. Maybe I will PM you my ghost story :thumbsup:

That does sound interesting...I'm addicted to Ghost Hunters, but mostly because they can disprove so many things...

That does sound interesting...I'm addicted to Ghost Hunters, but mostly because they can disprove so many things...

Yep, a well done, objective (+/-) show. I try not to miss, but now it is in conflicting time with LOST :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
I have been wanting a thread like this. I watch the show "A Haunting" all the time, and just dont believe any of their stories.
I'm sorry, but if I had ghostly (frightning) experiences in a house, I would not continue to live there for another year like these idiots do....

I'd like to hear some stories from members here. It intrigues me, but I dont believe much till I see it with my own eyes...

I have been wanting a thread like this. I watch the show "A Haunting" all the time, and just dont believe any of their stories.
I'm sorry, but if I had ghostly (frightning) experiences in a house, I would not continue to live there for another year like these idiots do....

I'd like to hear some stories from members here. It intrigues me, but I dont believe much till I see it with my own eyes...

A healthy attitude:thumbsup:, my formal education is Physics, most "Ghostly" encounters can be explained away with rational scientific explanation, or simply overactive imaginations.

As for myself, and some others I have met sometimes a personal experience(s), defy all logic. Trying to explain this to another is difficult without them having a similar point of reference.

Without a doubt, I would share your opinion, if it wernt for my experience(s).

As for leaving, often easier said than done, my experience(s) have not been scary or negative and I do not try to communicate or encourage.

Your input is much appreciated, Thanks:thumbsup:

Last edited:
As for transplants, I have had two of them from donors and two from living donors, which were my brothers. When I got my last transplant which was from a 18 year old who died in a car accident, After that I was eating spaghetti like a mad woman, couldn't get enough of it, it since has subsided. I thought, well maybe he was Italian. Who knows.

:ghostface:

I find hauntings both fascinating and scary at the same time. I like watching Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters. Adventures seem more acted....but even on a recent hunters they had a small flash light come on and off when they asked if some one was there could the turn it on and then off. :dunno:

edit: and interesting question about the clothes?

I have a cornea transplant from a dead person and never experienced anything but crappy vision. ???

As for transplants, I have had two of them from donors and two from living donors, which were my brothers. When I got my last transplant which was from a 18 year old who died in a car accident, After that I was eating spaghetti like a mad woman, couldn't get enough of it, it since has subsided. I thought, well maybe he was Italian. Who knows.

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:. There are many interesting links about this, here is one,:

http://www.scienceray.com/Philosoph...-Transferred-Organ-Donor-Consciousness.265099

:ghostface:

I find hauntings both fascinating and scary at the same time. I like watching Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters. Adventures seem more acted....but even on a recent hunters they had a small flash light come on and off when they asked if some one was there could the turn it on and then off. :dunno:

edit: and interesting question about the clothes?

At an Undergraduate level I did pages and pages of manipulations with E=MC^2. My buddies have done much more at a Doctorate level.

Energy and Mass are equivalent, and can transform. My theory is the body is the mass and the soul is the "symbiotic" energy. You cannot change one without changing the other.

What we do to our body, clothe it, damage it, change it, etc, also initiates change on the "energy" signiture of your soul. Your clothes help mold the shape, "physical appearace of your Ghost"

As for the flashlight, a ghost manifesting a small force at the correct location to turn on the ultra sensitive switch, that's my best guess?

Last edited:
If my house was haunted Id burn it to the ground and collect the insurance money.

I have had a few so called encounters but I really dont want ot know what they were.

If my house was haunted Id burn it to the ground and collect the insurance money.

I have had a few so called encounters but I really dont want ot know what they were.

Interesting enough, some people have torn houses down, rebuilt, only to have them return to the new home,(on the same site).

Thank you for the link. I have read it and they make it sound so easy to find the donor family and it really isn't. You are given only so much info, its just not enough to just go out and find the family that donated. Some families just don't want to be known. They gave you the gift and that is all they want to do, now they just want to be left a lone and try to deal with their lost. Not sure if I believe all that i read.

Thank you for the link. I have read it and they make it sound so easy to find the donor family and it really isn't. You are given only so much info, its just not enough to just go out and find the family that donated. Some families just don't want to be known. They gave you the gift and that is all they want to do, now they just want to be left a lone and try to deal with their lost. Not sure if I believe all that i read.

Not sure if I believe all I read either, just some interesting theories. The apparent transfer of (some) personality traits (sometimes), kinda makes you go hmmmmmm

...oooo!.....this is a spooky subject!

(sorry, John! Couldn't resist!)

I would, at some point, like to comment on your topic in a greater detail than would be space for here. Couldn't bring depth to the subject with undergrad or Doctorate levels of definition, though, just common, everyday plain speak.

Back