Going on real Ghost hunt this weekend!!

Sweet
beerchug.gif

Your NUTS.
all_coholic.gif
I don't believe in ghosts but there is NWIH that I would have the balls. I know my limitations.

Let us know how it turns out. Kudos bro.

Chris

Have fun man and be careful! Do they provide a quide or do you get to run wild through the joint?

IF one of your friends starts spouting off like this run...

Gozer the Traveler! He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the Rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!

lurk.gif

Awsome!!!! Looking forward to hearing about it!!!

I think that would be alot of fun..But then the voices always said I was different.
firedevil.gif

Dude you suck, I snuck through Norwich asylum in CT years back, of course security was on our tails. Have fun and take lots of pics for us!

Oddly enough, having grown up in Louisville, I spent time running around (during the day of course) the abandoned grounds of Ormsby Village (see link below), most of which has been demolished. That was one scary place at night. Looked a lot like the pics shown in your Waverly link.

http://gravybread.wordpress.com/2007....ng-more

(jessup @ Aug. 14 2007,22:42) Have fun man and be careful!  Do they provide a quide or do you get to run wild through the joint?

Gozer the Traveler! He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the Rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!
laugh.gif
 Ghostbusters II!

(jessup @ Aug. 15 2007,01:42) Have fun man and be careful!  Do they provide a quide or do you get to run wild through the joint?

Or at least be ready to start chanting THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!

Speaking of which, what if the spirit is Jewish? Does the above not have an effect?
biggrin.gif

(jessup @ Aug. 15 2007,00:42) Have fun man and be careful!  Do they provide a quide or do you get to run wild through the joint?

I think someone comes in and tells us some areas to be careful in. There is one area that people have had really bad things happen to them. It is locked, but something likes to open the locked doors sometimes to invite new victims in. They a security guard per floor.

Sounds creepy.
firedevil.gif

Flares, explosive devices, and lots silver bullets might come in real handy around there.
wow.gif

I have night vision camera, video camera, 3 million candle light spot light, slr camera and make shift emf detector. Bringing some tape recorders too. May bring night vision camera that I have for my rental homes to leave running on building from truck.

Back