going flying lion hunting today

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Got a call early this week from a long lost member. Leo also known as the Busa flying lion. We are getting together today to just hangout. Some may remember crawling up and down a 87.6 degree hillside to retrieve a flying busa. I will post pictures of my lion hunt when I get home. Should be a great day.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is going very well. Thanks to all of my family here my dad and brother can not believe how the numbers are climbing. We may not win but he is tickled with the support. We can not see where we stand compared to others but are really enjoying the support. Thanks again.
Have fun, Kevin. How's the OD contest going?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet!! Just remember Kevin.. don't tell his wife that he wrecked or that he smokes!!!

Tell Leo I said hello!!!!!!!!!!! And if I come back to Chicago again this year ( looks likely) I will let him know...and YOU of course:laugh:

I learned very important lessons today. 1 never let a Busa pilot drive the golf cart. You will die. Andy tried killing me today. 2 you CAN drag knee on the outside of a curve also. 3 golf carts float like Gixxer 1K's do. THEY DON'T. 4 you CAN remove the chicken strips from a golf cart.
Pictures will be forth coming
Posted via Mobile Device

Back