Guess Who is going hunting

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
First time for my 4 year old to go deer hunting. Wish us both luck.

And no we will not be shooting anything unless El Grande walks out.

1st_Hunting_Trip_001__Small_.jpg

Nice Dad.

It would be a little too tramatic to take out Bambi in front of your 4 yr old.

You might want to invest in some camo bottoms for her though.

Sometimes a good video or digital photo is better than a bullet. Post-up if you take any.

Good Luck!!!

Those deer will see her for miles away in those pink britches!
beerchug.gif

Luckily we hunt in a box 5 feet off the ground and you can wear pajamas if you want.

It does not matter... I have wore nothing but shorts because it has been so hot during the first part of rifle season.

You 2 have fun. Time in the outdoors with family is some of the best there is. Good luck and good hunting!!!

I thought deer couldn't see color. Would the deer even be able to tell her pants are pink?

Seriously, I'm not a hunter (just an avid shooter) so I don't know these things. I remember reading somewhere that deer don't see colors.

Good luck to both of you. My daughter Halie hunts with me. She has taken deer the past 3 years. Its great sitting in the stand with her enjoying the great outdoors. Have fun, those are memories that you will treasure forever.
smile.gif

(BlueHaya @ Nov. 04 2006,16:32) Luckily we hunt in a box 5 feet off the ground and you can wear pajamas if you want.  

It does not matter... I have wore nothing but shorts because it has been so hot during the first part of rifle season.
as long as you can't see a fence in the background its always a good hunt. I cant stand the shows where people sit in a box , on some ranch, next to the ranchers hay bails and a deer feeder, wait for some monster buck to pop out in the open, in which he can't leave the ranch because of a big fence, shoot him and then say good hunt. Anyway Good Luck though!!!!
guns.gif

What I dont really understand is why people wear camo... and then a bright orange vest.... From what I understand I thought you are required to wear the bright orange vest for safety.... u know... not getting shot by other hunters.... but then why the camo? doesnt the bright orange thing defeat the purpose of the camo?

A little G.I. Jane in the making
guns.gif
guns.gif

Shes a cutie B/H.

guns.gif

She's very cute. Take it from us oldtimers, these memories will be priceless. By the way, I may have missed it, did you ever find a fairing for your bike?

A good hunt.

We jumped a doe as we were driving in and by 7:00am we saw two bucks. She was wanting to shoot them but the were too small.

We left the stand a 8:00 because she was getting restless and she needed to go the the restroom. Man I hope it rains to wash that away.
SHOCKED.gif

A couple of pics of the hunt.

11_05_06.JPG

Back