Gnat Genocide!

Tiller

Registered
Well I rode up to Robbinsville on the Friday of the bash knowing nothing but rain was coming saturday. So me and my brother-in-law (PumpkinKing) decided we had to get a quick ride in before the rain hit friday night. We left the Phillips motel and rode to the dam before you head up to the hill to get to the CROT and back and this is what the result was. GNAT GENOCIDE!

Sorry the pic took so long, just had to get time to get them off the camera.

100_4598.jpg

:rofl: I tell you I don't know how these Harley guys do it with those bandanna's over there mouth, shades an a skull cap ........ Gnats are soft but I have heard bugs hit my shield that sounded like some one had just broken off a baseball bat on it.:laugh: So I imagine a forhead shot would hurt ....... alot !

:rofl: I tell you I don't know how these Harley guys do it with those bandanna's over there mouth, shades an a skull cap ........ Gnats are soft but I have heard bugs hit my shield that sounded like some one had just broken off a baseball bat on it.:laugh: So I imagine a forhead shot would hurt ....... alot !

Yea a skull cap helmet is definately something I dont wanna try. I have hit a bat going down the road one night at dusk and I thought it almost could have taken my head off.

My buddy had some big bug hit right in his eye, while on his Harley many years ago.
That eye swole up and turned red like blood, and ran water like a tap for about 3 weeks.
I couldn't believe it.
I couldn't figure out how the body could create that much water to run out of his eye like that.
I never rode anything again without a full face.

My buddy had some big bug hit right in his eye, while on his Harley many years ago.
That eye swole up and turned red like blood, and ran water like a tap for about 3 weeks.
I couldn't believe it.
I couldn't figure out how the body could create that much water to run out of his eye like that.
I never rode anything again without a full face.

Yea thats disgusting and plenty of reason for me to always wear one

You should have rode Saturday and washed them off :laugh:

Night rides are the worst around here.

Me and group ran thru some just like that around Mt. Mitchell a few months back. One of the guys had his shield crack and ended up with several in his eyes. I had to basically take a shower in my jacket to get it clean.

Back