Biscuit Bash November 13-16 at the Dragon

It doesn't look like I will be there gentlemen. I am 45 minutes away from you and it has been steady rain since 3 this morning. Have fun and ride safe.

Mr Biscuit, let's not forget how you got your revised name in September and no changing it at this Bash!!! I'm not there to have my "visions" :rofl:

Hey guys,

So what's going on? Bon Fire? Scraped knees from the twists and turns? Dirty shorts from close calls?As other members asked......PICTURES?!?!?!?!?

I hope all is going well and you're not posting anything because you're either riding, eating or sleeping!!!!!

Finding a parking place was not a problem.

aa663.JPG

Last edited:
I'm home (I'll bet I'm first) :) ...we had a great time. Busa159 and Mr. Biscuit rodoe Thursday, Friday, and yes Saturday. LCB and I got to ride Friday and on Saturday we went for a tour of Harley Dealers in the area where she collected her dealership T-Shirts and Shop. We went to two in Knoxville, one in Pigeon Forge and one in Gatlingurg. We topped it off with dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in Gatlinburg. My camera stayed in the room most of the time, but I have a few pictures that I will post that were mostly taken this morning. Stay tuned :)

Back