Biscuit Bash November 13-16 at the Dragon

Riding the Dragon in the rain adds a whole new perspective. I hope you had a great time dispite the weather.

Here are my pictures (like I said the camera got left behind most of the time)...

Surprise visitor from the east...

p1060123.jpg

It was cold this morning...

p1060124.jpg

p1060126.jpg

p1060129.jpg

p1060131.jpg

LCB Packing UP...

p1060132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One last trip to the Crossroads...

LCB makes friends...

p1060137.jpg

The brave souls...

p1060138.jpg

It's time to get rolling toward home...

p1060139.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Awesome, it was nice to hear from you guys Saturday night! Wish I could have been there!:thumbsup:

I got to spend an extra day home with the family...well worth the change in plans. Glad you all made it out safely. :thumbsup:

Brrrrrrr...looks chilly!!

Glad everyone had fun though...great times with great friends :thumbsup:

We had a blast... Steve and I met a few of the locals and got to talk with them at length and learned quite a bit.. The town of Robbinsville is actually pretty "international" and just might surprise you...

Thanks to Mark, Karen, Tammy, Alex, Ken and the few others we spoke with!!

Also... if you see one of these things behind you? You might want to think about either pulling over or just getting out of the way.. I can assure you that most will not be able to shake them from your rear view mirror..

They are the BMW RT1200... traction control, ABS and lots of storage... (a number of LE agency's are taking them on BTW)..

Hope you all had fun despite the weather! :thumbsup:

We had a great time, despite the weather, we made some new friends, had time to stop and smell the roses.:thumbsup:

Something which is hard to do during the bash.
With the locals in the "off season mode" they had time to talk and visit and we learned much about the people and the area.

Learned a BMW RT1200 with a good rider may just pass you.

Hey Randy, I hope you had a good trip home... :beerchug:
was a good drive, overcast all the way and a few flurries but just fine! thx :)

We had a great time, despite the weather, we made some new friends, had time to stop and smell the roses.:thumbsup:

Something which is hard to do during the bash.
With the locals in the "off season mode" they had time to talk and visit and we learned much about the people and the area.

Learned a BMW RT1200 with a good rider may just pass you.

I was going to skip over the "pass" thing :rofl:

Make sure you thank the guys for me and allowing me to ride with them... I can certainly see why they are reluctant to allow any "joiners" when they are all together with what did he say? "their azzes on fire" ? :rofl:

... I would not have believed it unless I "saw" what that bike is capable of...

We had a blast... Steve and I met a few of the locals and got to talk with them at length and learned quite a bit.. The town of Robbinsville is actually pretty "international" and just might surprise you...

Thanks to Mark, Karen, Tammy, Alex, Ken and the few others we spoke with!!

Also... if you see one of these things behind you? You might want to think about either pulling over or just getting out of the way.. I can assure you that most will not be able to shake them from your rear view mirror..

They are the BMW RT1200... traction control, ABS and lots of storage... (a number of LE agency's are taking them on BTW)..

DSCN3921.JPG

I would feel better yielding to one of those than to Pappy on his scooter. :rofl:
I wonder how his FJR is doing?

Yea the "Half Busa" was a formidable machine to run against up the dragon... not so much on the skyway but these guys on the skyway were scary fast...

semperfi said:
I would feel better yielding to one of those than to Pappy on his scooter. :rofl:
I believe Pappy and the FJR are doing just fine. He would have liked to join us this weekend, but the weather was too cold for a Florida boy :)

Last edited:
was a good drive, overcast all the way and a few flurries but just fine! thx :)

I was going to skip over the "pass" thing :rofl:

Make sure you thank the guys for me and allowing me to ride with them... I can certainly see why they are reluctant to allow any "joiners" when they are all together with what did he say? "their azzes on fire" ? :rofl:

... I would not have believed it unless I "saw" what that bike is capable of...

Those words are from a man of many visions :laugh:

semperfi said:
I believe Pappy and the FJR are doing just fine. He would have liked to join us this weekend, but the weather was too cold for a Florida boy :)

Yes Pappy is doing fine.. The FJR is alot of bike w alot of power, He's still getting used to her.. :thumbsup:

Back