Biscuit Bash November 13-16 at the Dragon

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Before you stow those Busas away for the winter consider this...

Busa159 and Mr. Biscuit will be arriving late on Wednesday and staying until Sunday.

RacerV will be there Thursday and Friday.

I will be arriving on Friday and staying until Sunday.

georgiabusa_05, fishhook, and Ronnie will probably be there Saturday.

Where you ask, The Phillips Motel in Robbinsville of course and rding the Tail of the Dragon and the other great roads in the area :beerchug:

Come on down:cheerleader:

P1050042.jpg

P1050044.jpg

P1050057.jpg

P1050060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pre-Holiday Bash November 13-16 at the Dragon

TurkeyBash? HallowBash? XmasBash? MiniBash? McBash?

what the heck is it? :beerchug:

oh yea, FUN!! :woot:

I like it, "The Biscuit Bash." Maybe on eof the admins could change the name of the thread :)

I have visions of the "White" LE busa showing up with a woman from the NE on it... :) heck I almost expect it ..

ya know, even if it was cold and snowing... this is a trip I need... :):beerchug:

I'm jealous... wish I could be there with y'all.

Be safe, have a great time!

Just talked to Tim and I will be riding up with him early Sat. and staying till Sun. Can't wait for Steve and Randy to show us how the pros ride the Dragon.:bowdown:

Just talked to Tim and I will be riding up with him early Sat. and staying till Sun. Can't wait for Steve and Randy to show us how the pros ride the Dragon.:bowdown:
:rofl: like two old ladies heading for the ice cream parlor... I am just about down to chicken planks.. I think my record is 31 minutes to run the dragon... :laugh:

So we need to sleep at least 5 on Saturday night.. is that sound right? you, Don, Steve, Tim, and myself?

Last edited:

is it time yet? :D now i got something to look forward to. :D I cant wait guys. :) by the way, i got on the preview page of Killboy. :) I cant post the pic because I am on a different computer.

is it time yet? :D now i got something to look forward to. :D I cant wait guys. :) by the way, i got on the preview page of Killboy. :) I cant post the pic because I am on a different computer.
you missed that post here today? I cracked on you for flashing "Busa Gang" signs :)

Back