Gen II Exhaust Madness

You could always look into Ti Force who makes a Full Dual system.
The price for the dual system are around $1,300 and they have a Great sound and make Great horsepower also.

You could always look into Ti Force who makes a Full Dual system.
The price for the dual system are around $1,300 and they have a Great sound and make Great horsepower also.

+1, and they offer the full dual with short or long mufflers.

Well it's been a few years, but I paid $800 for the pipe and it's suppose to add 12 to 15 at the rear wheel.

Brooks Performance :thumbsup:

Just looked it up $995

I'm on the fence like you.

I will probably end up with the 4-1 yoshi and an ecu flash. 4 into 1 makes cleaning and chain maintenance so much easier...

I'm on the fence like you.

I will probably end up with the 4-1 yoshi and an ecu flash. 4 into 1 makes cleaning and chain maintenance so much easier...

1 bolt where the midpipe meets the header, and 1 bolt on the passenger peg, muffler is off in about 1 minute. Lame excuse guys, if you'de just say you don't like duals or admit that that you're lazy...I could respect that:poke::laugh:

I thought I posted this earlier, but it must not have come up...

I have owned One Tsukigi, and two Brocks. Installed several different brands, including Yosh and Akro.

The Tsukigi fit the worst, by far. Could not even use the belly wing on my gen 1 and melted the plastics. Hated it. Sounded great, fit crappy.....

You can see what I picked for the new bike:

DSC03497.jpg

DSC03500-1.jpg

I have owned One Tsukigi, and two Brocks. Installed several different brands, including Yosh and Akro.

The Tsukigi fit the worst, by far. Could not even use the belly wing on my gen 1 and melted the plastics. Hated it. Sounded great, fit crappy.....

DSC03497.jpg

DSC03500-1.jpg

You did, there's a similiar thread:laugh: The good news is, you haven't completely lost it yet.:poke:

I went the Tsukigi route and the fit and finish is awesome! As far as getting more, I am not to sure but you might some left in stock at vendors. The NA part of their business is gone for now but you can order directly from them in Japan though.

Fionna2.jpg

Fionna_SlipOn_1a.jpg

DSC03497.jpg

DSC03500-1.jpg

Thanks for you opinion it looks like you have tried alot of different setups.

Quick question: Is the carbon fiber cone a little off in the first picture?

No, there is nothing wrong with the cone. It must just be the pic.

What is funny is that I rode my o4 with stock, polished cans for almost 4 years!

I went the Tsukigi route and the fit and finish is awesome! As far as getting more, I am not to sure but you might some left in stock at vendors. The NA part of their business is gone for now but you can order directly from them in Japan though.

Fionna2.jpg

Fionna_SlipOn_1a.jpg

You don't have to order from Japan. You can e-mail Tsukigi at tsukigisales@gmail.com for information. They have a new US distributor.

You don't have to order from Japan. You can e-mail Tsukigi at tsukigisales@gmail.com for information. They have a new US distributor.

That's good to know because when I tried to get a set of baffles one of their reps were going to hand carry a set back from Japan at the time (early Feb) as their US office had just closed up at the time.

I hope that it gets better and easier to get parts now if and when needed.

:offtopic: I updated my ECU Editor on Monday and it can now do the GSXR 600 and 750 along with the Busa, B-King and GSXR1000.

Who's editor and harness are you using? I have boostbysmith harness and petriks program for my 08 busa. I have a 09 gsxr 1k that I would like to have the ecu editor for too. Both bikes have a self tuning speed desity systems on them right now called Motty afr tuner! I like them a lot. Had them before the harness came out.

Back